Fabric issues ( arm rest, center council ) NEVER CLEAN

JT Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Country flag
I hear you on that. And don't you hate it if you take it in for service and the service guy re-adjusts the seat to their position for the 300 foot drive to the service bay? :rant:
I don't bring it in for service, I do it all myself ;)

I'm very fortunate to not have had any warranty concerns I can't fix myself (inexpensively).

I am rueing the day I have to bring it in for the AC.
Sponsored

OP
OP
10thgenSIcoupeBLK

10thgenSIcoupeBLK

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen Civic si coupe
Country flag
OK THIS IS WHAT I NEED. That or I’ll take them off and have some custom upholstery. I have a black and red theme going just spent 160 bucks on custom Civic si carpets and boy were they worth it. I actually got them for free since the company took so long to ship them and I canceled the order. It still sent anyway. But I would highly advise these custom Matt’s they really stick out and they’re high quality. But with that I think some custom fabric on the parts we are discussing would be great

cammyfive

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road 6MT
Country flag
I use American Detailing Garage Rinseless Wash diluted 1:32oz with distilled water and a microfiber towel. It's a great product that is used in a slightly higher concentration to do a waterless wash on the paint or clay lube for decontamination. I detailed my interior last night and the armrests/door cards look disgusting after a day or two. This makes cleaning them easy, but I am planning to replace them with the Insight leather armrest/handles.

cammyfive

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road 6MT
Country flag
How is the install on the door armrests/handles? Do you have to remove the door card itself?

ebhaynz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si 2017
Country flag
Yes. It wasn't too hard but I wouldn't have done it just to do the armrests.

It was worth it to swap the speakers, install sound deadening, and do the armrests though.
How big of a difference was the sound deadening? I'm very interested!

OP
OP
10thgenSIcoupeBLK

10thgenSIcoupeBLK

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen Civic si coupe
Country flag
Lo
Yes. It wasn't too hard but I wouldn't have done it just to do the armrests.

It was worth it to swap the speakers, install sound deadening, and do the armrests though.
l man I don’t look forward to these projects I did the 2020 CTR SHORT, shifter assembly and that was such a project it would of went by quick if I knew how to take off the shifter links. All the videos on it were terrible too. I sat out there for a half an hour but once it was done the difference was noticeable and it shifts so much better.

Xretro14

First Name
Felipe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Lx 2.0L
Country flag
Hey there! I recently bought an Lx lots of cloth stuff and the arm rest/console always gets dirty but I’m more into Oem so I went to a junkyard and was able to find leather parts! Even found the Easter Egg that I didn’t have

Honda Civic 10th gen Fabric issues ( arm rest, center council ) NEVER CLEAN 7029D3AD-9D69-49B3-8112-D9BED3292E79
Sponsored