F1 Talk Anyone?

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ferrari starting off strong. Vettel back on his game at home.
Sponsored

ExVTEC

First Name
Elliot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
How to throw away a championship

Written by:
Ferrari

ExVTEC

First Name
Elliot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
I don't feel too bad for Vettel. He has all the shitty luck Mark Webber had when they were in Redbull. That said with all the resources Ferrari has this is ridiculous. I predict a new team principal after the mid season break :p

OP
OP
UFO CTR

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR#1348
Country flag
Max is the Man!!! you see!! A little wet, and like magic :)

I predict LeClerc to Red Bull next season. :p
LEC partnering VER would be amazing!!! But due to business, and exposure, I predict Thai born ALB would be nothing but the best business for RedBull, considering RedBull is originally from Thailand anyways! And the kid is good! :)

Yes!! Honda wins again!!! :patriot::patriot::dance::dance:

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Can only hope Russell gets a real drive next year. Williams is done. 2 seconds off the entire field in practice and quali. Ridiculous. I don't even understand how they can be so far behind everyone halfway through the season.

invader

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Corolla Hatch SE 6-spd
Country flag
Kubica scores for Williams in Germany, claims points interval record :headbang:

Kubica has suffered with the slow and uncompetitive FW42 since making his much anticipated comeback to Formula 1 at the start of the year. Neither he nor rookie team-mate George Russell have looked like challenging the top ten all season but as others faltered in the chaos of the mixed conditions in Hockenheim, Kubica finished twelfth, later promoted to tenth following post-race penalties for both Alfa Romeo Racing cars.

The single point had been destined for Russell, who headed Kubica throughout the race but a late mistake from Russell saw Kubica claim the position. Despite chasing his team-mate all year, Kubica’s single point is Williams’ first of the year and comes nine years since he last raced in a wet Formula 1 race.

Kubica gained more than just a point in Germany however with the Pole also claiming the record for the longest interval between scoring championship points; eight years, eight months and fourteen days had passed since Kubica finished fifth in the 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, the last time he appeared in the points.

https://www.thecheckeredflag.co.uk/...ams-in-germany-claims-points-interval-record/

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Like it said, the only reason they made any points was because they were so slow they didn't get caught up in anything and so many people were crashing out, it was easy to get up mid field. Williams is not doing what they said they were going to do last season and that was field a car that would be back mid pack. Time to stop wasting money.

racer

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si sedan.
Country flag
If Alfa doesn't get that weird penalty, its a whole nother points story. None for Williams nor for Hamilton. Williams got a point simply by not crashing out. Sometimes just surviving is enough.

Off to Hungary now. Lets go Honda (Red Bull / Toro Rosso). Enjoying the midpack racking with McLaren beating up their engine builder (Renault Factory team), Toro Rosso improving. I wished Racing Point was doing better (I enjoyed them as Force India and their recent years successes) Cant figure out why Haas is so horrid this year. Alfa robbed of major points haul from Hockenheim stings me as I've been a Kimi fan for, gulp, nearly 2 decades!

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What a fawkin boss Verstappen is. At least Russell was able to push it up to midfield.

OP
OP
UFO CTR

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR#1348
Country flag
if VER's tire could have lasted 6 more laps, I would have scored big!
What? How MAG get on there? :D
Honda Civic 10th gen F1 Talk Anyone? upload_2019-8-5_9-35-38
Sponsored