F1 Talk Anyone?

kritz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17Civic SI sedan
I can't wait! Just found ESPN on my Roku so I'm ready to watch. As usual we won't know what anybody has until qually. Have a feeling Mercedes (been sandbagging) is going to drop the gauntlet in qualifying. Hoping McLaren can be at least 4th best behind Mercedes, Ferrari and Red Bull.

invader

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Corolla Hatch SE 6-spd
Country flag
the only way i'ma be able to watch is online
:eek: That's really messed up! I get the live pre-qualifications at 1:00 am (EST) and qualifications at 2:00 am on TSN2, then the pre-race grid walk and race live on TSN (and also in French on RDS)... They run a live feed from Sky Sports.

Last edited:
OP
OP
UFO CTR

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR#1348
Country flag
I didn't look yet, but I think I have all the ESPN channels...if not, i'll have to order fast!

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
No ESPN at work and I don't have cable. I think smart TV's may have an ESPN app that you can sub to. Maybe I can watch that way.

SonicHB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nismo 350Z, Element SC
Country flag
Tracks are having to lower the starting lights because of halo. Sight to light especially bad from pole position. lol

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
AAAAAHHHHHHHHH! FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/134948/f1-delays-launch-of-live-streaming-service

Well at least there is the option to get this service for the entire season. Pretty good price for over 20 races. Less than $5 per race.

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/...v-a-live-grand-prix-subscription-service.html

Wow! After reading the second article, I'm buying into this as soon as it's released.

Formula 1 fans will get commercial-free live streams of each race with multi language commentary. In addition, the service will provide exclusive access to all 20 driver on-board cameras throughout every race session. F1 TV Pro will have unique feeds not available on any other platform with the capability of multi-level personalisation.

Subscribers will be able to choose the content they view and how and when they access it. All of practice, qualifying and races, will be offered live, along with press conferences and pre and post-race interviews. Subscribers will be able to watch live races of the main support series, the FIA Formula 2 Championship, GP3 Series and Porsche Supercup, among others.

OP
OP
UFO CTR

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR#1348
Country flag
AAAAAHHHHHHHHH! FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/134948/f1-delays-launch-of-live-streaming-service

Well at least there is the option to get this service for the entire season. Pretty good price for over 20 races. Less than $5 per race.

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/...v-a-live-grand-prix-subscription-service.html

Wow! After reading the second article, I'm buying into this as soon as it's released.
me too...I'll be watching over hammy's shoulders :)

kritz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17Civic SI sedan
Notes from week one
*Haas is best of the rest right now. I think McLaren should be sometime this year given their budget and facilities.
*Force India is a big surprise for their step backwards from last season
*Lewis and Mercedes will be almost impossible to beat this season. That last qualifying lap was bonkers.
*Coverage was outstanding. This was the first time I've seen the world feed.
Sponsored