• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: New Jersey F/S SI parts(rmm,rsb, and shifter)

Oddwayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Si coupe & 99 ej6
Country flag
Hey all, I’m selling all of this as a bundle. It’s all from my 2019. SI shifter( can cut some of the threads off to lower your knob for you), motor mount with the type r insert( had to remove this when I installed Perrin inserts on my type r mount) and SI rear sway bar with endlinks. Will sell for 50 plus shipping for everything.

Honda Civic 10th gen F/S SI parts(rmm,rsb, and shifter) 1433BA11-682B-4E43-8473-444315CB5409

Honda Civic 10th gen F/S SI parts(rmm,rsb, and shifter) ED0AD985-8C92-435E-9992-B13565BB4D97

Honda Civic 10th gen F/S SI parts(rmm,rsb, and shifter) 5D3A168C-A2E6-49E8-92B2-8FDD7DFB4489

Honda Civic 10th gen F/S SI parts(rmm,rsb, and shifter) 8C485A3B-6DDB-4BD7-81EB-3E7DCC24E577

Honda Civic 10th gen F/S SI parts(rmm,rsb, and shifter) AB0F8486-5C01-421F-8F2C-FAFCC334F3FA

OP
OP

Oddwayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Si coupe & 99 ej6
Country flag
Bump

BoxsterSteve

still plays with cars...
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Porsche Boxster S, 2018 Civic Touring sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Someone buy this stuff.

That rear Si bar is an amazing upgrade for lower trim level vehicles.
I installed one on my Touring sedan and it’s made an huge difference in cornering feel at high speeds.

OP
OP

Oddwayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Si coupe & 99 ej6
Country flag
Someone buy this stuff.

That rear Si bar is an amazing upgrade for lower trim level vehicles.
I installed one on my Touring sedan and it’s made an huge difference in cornering feel at high speeds.
Thanks for the friendly plug bro. I honestly am surprised no one has bitten yet. I priced this stuff beyond fair lol.

OP
OP

Oddwayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Si coupe & 99 ej6
Country flag
How many miles on these parts?
These aren’t exact mileage as I didn’t write them down so ball park figures. Bear with me ahah.
Sway bar+ end links have 13,xxx miles
Shifter has 8,xxx miles
Motor mount has 9-10xxx miles. The car is a 19. My car currently has 17xxx miles. does that help some?

BoxsterSteve

still plays with cars...
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Porsche Boxster S, 2018 Civic Touring sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks for the friendly plug bro. I honestly am surprised no one has bitten yet. I priced this stuff beyond fair lol.
You’re next to giving it away.
I paid what I considered a fair $75 shipped for a rear Si sway bar with its endliknks and brackets.
GLWS.

Scarofwar

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatch Sport
Country flag
Is the rear sway bar still available?
Are the endlinks any different from the hatchback sport?

OP
OP

Oddwayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Si coupe & 99 ej6
Country flag
Is the rear sway bar still available?
Are the endlinks any different from the hatchback sport?
I currently have a potential buyer who’s looking to buy both the mount and sway bar together. I’m not sure if they are different. You can go to one of the Honda parts website and verify by checking the part numbers and see if they are the same.

dekoi

First Name
Khoi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Sedan Sport
Country flag
I currently have a potential buyer who’s looking to buy both the mount and sway bar together. I’m not sure if they are different. You can go to one of the Honda parts website and verify by checking the part numbers and see if they are the same.
what is shipping to 95127?