• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: California F/S: Harness for OEM LED headlights conversion

Brisco

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Aegean Blue Civic Touring
Country flag
Kinda off-topic but do you know where I can get a harness to do it the other way around? oem led to halogen. Is it even possible?
It is possible. Aliexpress sells them.
Sponsored

Brisco

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Aegean Blue Civic Touring
Country flag
I got Parts on the way. As soon as I have all the parts together I can put them together but they’re taking a long time to come in from China. It should be more than a couple weeks now

highroller

First Name
U Hash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5 Turbo
Country flag
As far as I know, you cannot buy that harness, although it is possible because I've done it myself. I have a bi-xenon retro fit in my Type R that uses a halogen based headlamp. I needed to source all the plugs off a base model civic, (luckily i found a wrecked civic and cut the plugs off), then i just used a test light and tapped them into my existing harness, without cutting the OEM LED plug off. It's not the prettiest, but I can always revert back if needed.
Can you post pic of your retrofit headlamps
Sponsored