Extended Warranty - Just got one from Hyannis Honda

KimO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Honda Civic EX, 2016 Honda EX-TL Rallye Red
Country flag
Hi all-
I never introduced myself - always in a rush. However, I was looking for some info on extended warranties and saw many people posted info about Hyannis Honda (Sean Rausch) and now I am an Evangelist. Well, not really but I think the offers they have for extended warranties look fair and will hopefully live up to my expectations.

My last Honda Civic (2002) was with me until 280,000K (sold it) and hopefully this one will last just as long but with the new technology, one never knows. So, I got a 120k, 7 year, $0 deductible.

If you are looking for a warranty, would be worth a call. (508) 778-7878

Whew! I feel better now....I really needed to pay back for all the great people who recommended before me. Nope, I am not a sales person and I am not receiving a commission.
Sponsored

DjinTonic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe Touring, silver.
Country flag
Welcome to the club! I plan on keeping the car, so I went with the 8 yr, also figuring the later years are a bit more likely to see failure and damage from wear and use.

OP
OP
KimO

KimO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Welcome to the club! I plan on keeping the car, so I went with the 8 yr, also figuring the later years are a bit more likely to see failure and damage from wear and use.
Thank you! I have been staying up on the discussions- I appreciate it! Very informative. I love my car! Love, love, love it! I will keep her until it's time to replace her. I drive many miles so I am certain I will see 120k sooner rather than later - I have almost 6k and I've had the car since mid September. And yes, with the technology, I am afraid eventually things will go so it will be nice to have coverage. Thanks again for the welcome!

carluchi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring Sedan / 2018 Honda Civic EX-L
Country flag
Got mine from Sean yesterday as well (8yr, 120k). Very smooth transaction and took all of maybe 10 minutes on the phone.

OP
OP
KimO

KimO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Got mine from Sean yesterday as well (8yr, 120k). Very smooth transaction and took all of maybe 10 minutes on the phone.
He's awesome!

OP
OP
KimO

KimO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
What do you drive? whoops- I see. :)
Sponsored