Michael's FC2

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX sedan
Country flag
Hey guys I got 2.25" custom cat back for my car. After that I installed a 2.5" Rv6 chatted downpipe plus a 2.5" front pipe. So in theory the exhaust is bottlenecking... My question is should I go back and upgrade for a bigger cat back? Would it be louder or more raspy? LX sedan 2.0L
Sponsored

jsharon

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BRZ Limited 6 Speed
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I got a magna flow street series catback with a rv6 catted dp and it runs fine. I had an invidia exhaust with larger piping and it was way too raspy. I have a 2019 coupe with a 2.0na.

OP
OP
Michael's FC2

Michael's FC2

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX sedan
Country flag
I got a magna flow street series catback with a rv6 catted dp and it runs fine. I had an invidia exhaust with larger piping and it was way too raspy. I have a 2019 coupe with a 2.0na.
What diameter is the magna cat back? I know the invdia is 3". But mine is only 2.25". I feel like it should be at least 2.5". Does yours also pop a lil bit when you rev match ?

jsharon

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BRZ Limited 6 Speed
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What diameter is the magna cat back? I know the invdia is 3". But mine is only 2.25". I feel like it should be at least 2.5". Does yours also pop a lil bit when you rev match ?
The Magna flow is 2.25. The car is a cvt and when it's coming down from 5.5k and passes 4k it starts to crackle and pop like crazy.

badmonbb

First Name
Amaan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Ex 2.0
Country flag
Any sound clips or vid? Debating on catless or catted dp for myself and I have a 2.0na as well.
Sponsored