Exhaust Tips

sfenoid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic ex-t Honda sensing
Not bad, my only concern is if exhaust goes up thru the hole?
It cant :) because the holes are now covered by the exhaust pipe. so the only natural exit is the end of the tip.. they look very natural and function as they should.

HondaPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EXT Civic & 2017 Civic ExT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just cut the curve of pipe off and put a longer tip

sfenoid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic ex-t Honda sensing
It cant :) because the holes are now covered by the exhaust pipe. so the only natural exit is the end of the tip.. they look very natural and function as they should.
See pics. what do you think?

Honda Civic 10th gen Exhaust Tips ima

HondaPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ya need some satin or flat heat paint on that muffler..

carlson03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T, 2017 EXL Pilot AWD Sensing

johnnytavani

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger Daytona 392
Vehicle Showcase
Walmart: $24 total and they are stainless. My son has same on his CRV and it looks good after one year. He does polish it periodically. For the money, worth a shot. They were difficult to put on due to OEM pipe angles. Three bolt each that clamp but I drilled additional forth to secure it. Cheap for the parts but gave me something to do for an hour Sunday afternoon.

IMG_7030.JPG
How did you install them ? They're loose on mine everytime I tighten them up. Is there a certain angle you need to tighten them?

sunnysunday

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic ex-t 2016
Country flag
How did you install them ? They're loose on mine everytime I tighten them up. Is there a certain angle you need to tighten them?
I actually tossed the brackets and a nut on each screw, then tightened enough so they would not budge after a tug test.

I've 'lost' 2 tips already; however, they were both secured using the brackets

mathew62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
going to get my exhaust done later this week. muffler delete and replacing the resonator. strait piping it back from that point. the guy had some tips that he held up in the center and we may do that. opinions? i think it would look good but don't know if i want them in the center of off to the sides. I'm very OCD about symmetry. doesn't looked centered because he is holding them a little off. But either way I'm just excited to finally get it done
Honda Civic 10th gen Exhaust Tips IMG_2410.JPG

HondaPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Would be NICE if you could precisely cut the rear diffuser fitting at lease 1/2 to 3/4 those 2 tips.

Last edited:

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport and 2013 370Z sport
Vehicle Showcase
going to get my exhaust done later this week. muffler delete and replacing the resonator. strait piping it back from that point. the guy had some tips that he held up in the center and we may do that. opinions? i think it would look good but don't know if i want them in the center of off to the sides. I'm very OCD about symmetry. doesn't looked centered because he is holding them a little off. But either way I'm just excited to finally get it done
IMG_2410.JPG
I didn't realize there was those curves where you have the tips on each side. I like them on each side better.

jmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L
I am seconds from buying the OEM tips on ebay after going back and forth if I really wanted them haha. It really does make the car look that much better. I used to think it was cool without anything showing, but now it seems as if there is something missing.

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I am seconds from buying the OEM tips on ebay after going back and forth if I really wanted them haha. It really does make the car look that much better. I used to think it was cool without anything showing, but now it seems as if there is something missing.[/Q

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I'm just going to wait until something comes out that can replace it..Like the Si or aftermarket possibly
Sponsored