AWALSH507

First Name
Aiden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T
Country flag
Hello! This is my first car I’m modding and I’m trying to be careful, so I was wondering if anyone here had recommendations for an exhaust tip for my model that would look cool and not cause trouble. Maybe even make a cooler noise if that’s possible? I don’t understand why they hid the exhausts on these cars!
Sponsored

MarshX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hello! This is my first car I’m modding and I’m trying to be careful, so I was wondering if anyone here had recommendations for an exhaust tip for my model that would look cool and not cause trouble. Maybe even make a cooler noise if that’s possible? I don’t understand why they hid the exhausts on these cars!
Do you have a coupe or sedan?

MarshX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have a 2017 sedan
For your sedan (which is like mine’s), there are in fact some aftermarket exhaust systems yet not as much compared to the hatchback, SI. If you’re looking for a direct bolt on replacement, the systems that are available will undoubtedly be fine for you. If you want, you can also go the alternate route and have everything custom to your liking by getting your exhaust done at a muffler shop. Heck, you can do a mix of both. If I were you I’d look into what other people are rocking. Here’s mine:

Honda Civic 10th gen Exhaust tip for EX-T? E7EC6B68-1C2F-4372-BD3A-C737A23F7C75

OP
OP

AWALSH507

First Name
Aiden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T
Country flag
For your sedan (which is like mine’s), there are in fact some aftermarket exhaust systems yet not as much compared to the hatchback, SI. If you’re looking for a direct bolt on replacement, the systems that are available will undoubtedly be fine for you. If you want, you can also go the alternate route and have everything custom to your liking by getting your exhaust done at a muffler shop. Heck, you can do a mix of both. If I were you I’d look into what other people are rocking. Here’s mine:

E7EC6B68-1C2F-4372-BD3A-C737A23F7C75.jpeg
That looks dope! What’re you rocking? And how does it sound?

xaviersayys

Xavier
First Name
Xavier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have an EXT sedan. After a few years I bit the bullet on a rear diffuser and had a shop reroute the tips out that. I personally didn’t want to change the sound, but my gripe was that they included a dual exhaust but hid them. I think this looks much better and sportier.

Honda Civic 10th gen Exhaust tip for EX-T? 736AB035-1770-452D-86BA-580D64675A07

Honda Civic 10th gen Exhaust tip for EX-T? 9074F35E-3DD2-4843-A020-7826AEB4A3A9

Tylergstewart

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag

E7EC6B68-1C2F-4372-BD3A-C737A23F7C75.jpeg
where did you get that exhaust at? Can you post a link? That looks sick. Would love to replace my touring’s pipes.

Phy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Civic HB ST, '18 Civic HB EX, '04 Ford Ranger
Country flag
I have an EXT sedan. After a few years I bit the bullet on a rear diffuser and had a shop reroute the tips out that. I personally didn’t want to change the sound, but my gripe was that they included a dual exhaust but hid them. I think this looks much better and sportier.

736AB035-1770-452D-86BA-580D64675A07.jpeg

9074F35E-3DD2-4843-A020-7826AEB4A3A9.jpeg
I wish there was a dual exhaust diffuser like that for hatchbacks

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK7 6MT, 2018 FK7 CVT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

736AB035-1770-452D-86BA-580D64675A07.jpeg

9074F35E-3DD2-4843-A020-7826AEB4A3A9.jpeg
Amazing how some Si wheels, a diffuser, and a cool exhaust can really dress up the sedans. Looks amazing!!

xaviersayys

Xavier
First Name
Xavier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Amazing how some Si wheels, a diffuser, and a cool exhaust can really dress up the sedans. Looks amazing!!
Thank you! It’s subtle changes but they change and elevate the look so much. My biggest gripe with the 1.5T sedans is the fact that Honda decided to hide the exhaust tips.

MarshX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
where did you get that exhaust at? Can you post a link? That looks sick. Would love to replace my touring’s pipes.
Nothing special really. Just went to a muffler shop and picked a set of tips and had them route the newer piping to the cutouts of the diffuser

Billxxy

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Coupe EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm on the same boat here, I want to add dual exhaust tips to the left and right of my car similar to what the picture I attached below. It isn't my car but I'm trying to get a similar style for the exhaust tips on my coupe.

My model is a EXT 2 Door Coupe, so I have been looking for those who added exhaust tips to coupes and so far I haven't seen many people do it.

I was wondering if anyone knew how long the process would be to install dual exhaust tips like this onto a coupe and if there's any good recommendations for exhaust tips that I should check out. Thanks yall!

Honda Civic 10th gen Exhaust tip for EX-T? 829DA04E-223A-4441-BE06-469780B6DF48

Phy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Civic HB ST, '18 Civic HB EX, '04 Ford Ranger
Country flag
I'm on the same boat here, I want to add dual exhaust tips to the left and right of my car similar to what the picture I attached below. It isn't my car but I'm trying to get a similar style for the exhaust tips on my coupe.

My model is a EXT 2 Door Coupe, so I have been looking for those who added exhaust tips to coupes and so far I haven't seen many people do it.

I was wondering if anyone knew how long the process would be to install dual exhaust tips like this onto a coupe and if there's any good recommendations for exhaust tips that I should check out. Thanks yall!

829DA04E-223A-4441-BE06-469780B6DF48.jpeg
The process only takes a few hours at an exhaust shop. Might need to supply your own tips and/or muffler if you want to replace those as well. Most exhaust suppliers (magnaflow, borla, etc.) have tips, or Amazon/Ebay, aftermarket sites

Tylergstewart

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
Nothing special really. Just went to a muffler shop and picked a set of tips and had them route the newer piping to the cutouts of the diffuser
If you don’t mind me asking, how much did your whole set up cost? Just trying to run some numbers.

MarshX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If you don’t mind me asking, how much did your whole set up cost? Just trying to run some numbers.
$375 for them to cut off stock exhaust after resonator and install 2.5” piping after resonator to the 3” tips. I personally feel like I paid too much. I figure ~$250would be a good price
Sponsored