Si Exhaust System Recommendations for 2020 Civic Si

simon_lefisch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Hey everyone,

Just picked up a 2020 Civic Si Coupe....so glad to be back on a manual transmission (hated the CVT). Anyway, as the title says, I was wondering what recommendations people had for an exhaust system. Currently stock down/straight pipes (may get replaced later at some point). I do have the PRL Cobra intake on as well. Was looking for something that isn't throaty, but more of a purr. This Magnaflow system looks great and sounds exactly what I am looking for. Also this HKS sounds pretty good as well. Opinions? Also what would the gains be (tried to find some but unsuccessful so far)? Also open to recommendations. Greddy Supreme SP sounds good too but those mufflers are hhuuuugge! Lol. Any help/opinions/recommendations would be great. Thanks guys!
Sponsored

MutatedMango

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Si FC3
Country flag
I'm running muffler/resonator delete right now but down the line I think I want to pick up an AWE Touring exhaust. Out of all the ones I've heard from MAPerformance, 27won etc. I think that one sounds the best and has lots of options for the tips as well. They're also local so I was like hey everything matches up. They have official sound clips on YouTube if you wanna check them out.