1.5T Exhaust suggestions?

civicls

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T, 18' Odyssey Elite, 07' Sienna
Country flag
I know there may be many threads on this, but I am looking for a low growl, smooth exhaust, I don't exactly want to sound like a mail-van, and I would like to make my turbo louder. I have the 1.5 CVT, any suggestions? I don't really want to do a muffler delete either...
Ktuner coming soon...
Sponsored

Last edited:

gva2984

Not just another Type R
First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
I know there may be many threads on this, but I am looking for a low growl, smooth exhaust, I don't exactly want to sound like a mail-van, and I would like to make my turbo louder. I have the 1.5 CVT, any suggestions? I don't really want to do a muffler delete...
Ktuner coming soon...
I just bought a Magnaflow exhaust system, and I saved $200. Go to Hottexhaust.com. they might still have the 25% off the MSRP.

OP
OP

civicls

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I just bought a Magnaflow exhaust system, and I saved $200. Go to Hottexhaust.com. they might still have the 25% off the MSRP.
Exhaust clip please? Have you installed it yet?

gva2984

Not just another Type R
First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Unfortunately, it hasn't being delivered yet. here is a youtube link video for that exhaust system.

OP
OP

civicls

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Unfortunately, it hasn't being delivered yet. here is a youtube link video for that exhaust system.
Nice, will you DIY or do it professionally? It doenst seem too hard to do yourself...

gva2984

Not just another Type R
First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Nice, will you DIY or do it professionally? It doenst seem too hard to do yourself...
I will do it myself. Like u said tho, it is not that hard. My only concern is the lack of room to work with, but I’m pretty sure I can get it done in a few hours. I will post a video when I get my injen cai and the exhaust installed.

OP
OP

civicls

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I will do it myself. Like u said tho, it is not that hard. My only concern is the lack of room to work with, but I’m pretty sure I can get it done in a few hours. I will post a video when I get my injen cai and the exhaust installed.
Keep us posted!!

gva2984

Not just another Type R
First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Forgot to mentioned, this does not need any welding. It comes with nice clamps that connects the tubes.

joshhjackson2112

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' SI
Country flag
I know there may be many threads on this, but I am looking for a low growl, smooth exhaust, I don't exactly want to sound like a mail-van, and I would like to make my turbo louder. I have the 1.5 CVT, any suggestions? I don't really want to do a muffler delete either...
Ktuner coming soon...
Here ya go. This is the best that is out there hands down.
https://www.civicx.com/threads/maperformance-civic-si-1-5t-catback-release-and-group-buy.28925/

This is whats going to be dominating the market. No drone. Excellent sound.
MAPerformance has also taken the extra mile to deliver all the different sound clips for different setups.
The only other company that is going to be putting out something as good of quality is 27won but their look is a little different, cost will be a lot more, and it doesn't look like it will be released anytime soon.
As soon as I have the money I am buying the full DP/FP to exhaust from MAPerformance.

gva2984

Not just another Type R
First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Keep us posted!!
I will try to upload a short video of my new magnaflow exhaust. Unfortunately, the injen cai did not fit my car, even tho it was advertise as fitting. I bought the prl cobra and saved $40, with the tsp stage 1 tune free. i think it will be arriving on thursday.
Sponsored