Exhaust suggestions for my 2019 Civic Hatchback Sport?

asdf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
I don't want anything insanely loud to the point where it's uncomfortable in the cabin/for outside people. I just want to change the sound a bit to a deeper more powerful/classy rumble that I can enjoy (I'd rather go too quiet than too loud). I drive long distance on highways twice a week for hours at a time so I want to keep drone to a minimum if possible. I was looking at possibly the Magnaflow or Greddy system. I heard Magna has some drone going highway speeds, but that the Greddy is louder? Any suggestions would be great!
Sponsored

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
I don't want anything insanely loud to the point where it's uncomfortable in the cabin/for outside people. I just want to change the sound a bit to a deeper more powerful/classy rumble that I can enjoy (I'd rather go too quiet than too loud). I drive long distance on highways twice a week for hours at a time so I want to keep drone to a minimum if possible. I was looking at possibly the Magnaflow or Greddy system. I heard Magna has some drone going highway speeds, but that the Greddy is louder? Any suggestions would be great!
Greddy is loud when you want it to be (when you go hard on the throttle) and subtle when you don’t want it to be (normal daily driving). It does not drone at all at highway speeds it’s as quiet as stock cruising until you try to pass someone up. No rasp, no rattle can. Nice deep tone

Tzfng

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Civic Hatch ST
Country flag
I got Ark Performance and I am pretty happy with the exhaust.

Check out vid for sound clip (i bought it after watching this haha) ->>

Pretty deep sound with occasional pops when going from 1st to 2nd.

The Vyzitor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport FK7, 2010 VW GTI MKVI
Country flag
what’s your budget? I’ve heard good things about Remark and their setup is very affordable.

keep in mind, with a little trimming of the exhaust finisher of the rear bumper, almost any exhaust designed for the Type R will fit the Sport hatchback. All the hangers are the same, and it bolts right up.

Honda Civic 10th gen Exhaust suggestions for my 2019 Civic Hatchback Sport? 1C109325-7E5D-4522-9110-0816803E6C3C

Honda Civic 10th gen Exhaust suggestions for my 2019 Civic Hatchback Sport? C4BD9ED9-8EA0-4192-B111-6D28DC38F163

AmaiX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sport Hatchback
Country flag
Personally I'm going Remark once they restock. Affordable, and not too loud.

jaybuckets

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
i have the Greddy cat-back exhaust on my 2018 hatchback sport and it's perfect, loud when you get on the throttle but quiet when you're daily driving.

Phy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Civic HB ST, '18 Civic HB EX, '04 Ford Ranger
Country flag
27Won is amazing

OP
OP

asdf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Greddy is loud when you want it to be (when you go hard on the throttle) and subtle when you don’t want it to be (normal daily driving). It does not drone at all at highway speeds it’s as quiet as stock cruising until you try to pass someone up. No rasp, no rattle can. Nice deep tone
Do you get any nice pops with the Greddy? I heard that Greddy can lead to bumper burn since it sits closer to the bumper, what's your experience with this? Thanks!

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Do you get any nice pops with the Greddy? I heard that Greddy can lead to bumper burn since it sits closer to the bumper, what's your experience with this? Thanks!
You do get some, but it’s not loud like I can only hear them in parking garages but even then you can barely hear the pops and gurgles of it. I have not experienced any issues with bumper burns, or anything close to it. With the 2019 rear bumper lip it had a well enough room for it to breath and cool down without melting anything. I now have the 2020 rear bumper Lip which has a smaller opening for the exhaust and have no issues with that one as well. Here’s some photo examples where you can see the fitment with the exhaust and the distance between the exhaust and plastic piece. First photo being with the 2020 rear bumper lip and the second is the 2019 rear bumper lip.

Honda Civic 10th gen Exhaust suggestions for my 2019 Civic Hatchback Sport? 91A1FB56-17C1-4A8E-9D7B-1CFC1C827851

Honda Civic 10th gen Exhaust suggestions for my 2019 Civic Hatchback Sport? D2B84228-1928-4178-A037-20E207E2D459

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I will always recommend Thermal R&D as I have used them on 3 out of the 5 Civic's I have owned (would have used them on my 96 hatch but they didn't have one for it) and will be putting the original one from my last Sport back in this one. Nice tone and not loud unless you want it to be. Plus pops and crackles on stick. Haven't tried it on the CVT yet so I can't say anything there.

OP
OP

asdf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
You do get some, but it’s not loud like I can only hear them in parking garages but even then you can barely hear the pops and gurgles of it. I have not experienced any issues with bumper burns, or anything close to it. With the 2019 rear bumper lip it had a well enough room for it to breath and cool down without melting anything. I now have the 2020 rear bumper Lip which has a smaller opening for the exhaust and have no issues with that one as well. Here’s some photo examples where you can see the fitment with the exhaust and the distance between the exhaust and plastic piece. First photo being with the 2020 rear bumper lip and the second is the 2019 rear bumper lip.

91A1FB56-17C1-4A8E-9D7B-1CFC1C827851.jpeg

D2B84228-1928-4178-A037-20E207E2D459.jpeg
Fire build man!

91A1FB56-17C1-4A8E-9D7B-1CFC1C827851.jpeg

D2B84228-1928-4178-A037-20E207E2D459.jpeg
Sick build! Do you happen to know if the SP/DD-R exhausts are the same loudness? I like the look of the DD-R more but it's way pricier and I think it's also louder which I want to avoid

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Fire build man!

Sick build! Do you happen to know if the SP/DD-R exhausts are the same loudness? I like the look of the DD-R more but it's way pricier and I think it's also louder which I want to avoid
Appreciate the love! Haven’t heard it in person, but from what I read the DD-R is supposed louder
Sponsored