Exhaust setup?

hfpdohc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatch 2017 M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
real exhaust from a real manufacturer....dont rice out on straight pipe and muffler delete...it will hurt your performance trust me....you will hear sound and thats it......leave it stock if you do go the big route with a 1000$ exhaust line.........just my 2 cents....seen a guy on youtube....who rice it up big time with straight pipe and BOV and intake...and guess what..........his car started tu run weird and went to the dealer because nothing was working and it took them a while to understand what was goin on.....they put it all back stock and worked well again.......

OP
OP
JustAHatch17

JustAHatch17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Hatch Sport
Vehicle Showcase
real exhaust from a real manufacturer....dont rice out on straight pipe and muffler delete...it will hurt your performance trust me....you will hear sound and thats it......leave it stock if you do go the big route with a 1000$ exhaust line.........just my 2 cents....seen a guy on youtube....who rice it up big time with straight pipe and BOV and intake...and guess what..........his car started tu run weird and went to the dealer because nothing was working and it took them a while to understand what was goin on.....they put it all back stock and worked well again.......
lol I think I saw the same guy, I think he drives a sonic gray hatch, right?

Snoopyslr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T, 2016 Ford F-150, 2003 Subaru Impreza WRX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yep. Couple hundred dollars, lots of wasted time, and at most a 1 HP gain. Sign me up right now. :)
If you're referring to the post above you, no way dude. 3" catless front pipe and down pipe would unleash a ton of HP, but you're going to have to tune for it. Those pieces and a FlashPro would easily be 15-20whp.

You could always keep the sleeper look and run our 3" downpipe/front pipe combo. Your 10th Gen will sound and perform aggressive ;)

Honda Civic 10th gen Exhaust setup? DSCN0055_zpsk38vtrww
Dude, the engine bay looks amazing with the heat shields off and this down pipe installed! Also, what is the compressor wheel pictures of in that album? Do you guys have a cartridge upgrade?

PRL Motorsports

Premium Performance Products
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2016 Civic EX-T, 2018 Type R
Country flag
If you're referring to the post above you, no way dude. 3" catless front pipe and down pipe would unleash a ton of HP, but you're going to have to tune for it. Those pieces and a FlashPro would easily be 15-20whp.

Dude, the engine bay looks amazing with the heat shields off and this down pipe installed! Also, what is the compressor wheel pictures of in that album? Do you guys have a cartridge upgrade?
Vit's car made 35+ wtq and 20+ whp gains in comparison to a stock tuned 6MT car with 87 octane pump gas, and we saw similar gains bolting on the catted version on or CVT shop car with NO tuning. We didn't see any gains by removing the factory exhaust with the stock downpipe/front pipe. This is why we put our focus on the downpipe and front pipe pieces.

The compressor in our photo album is the CR-V/Si turbo that features a 1mm larger turbine wheel. We are may or may not be looking into a cartridge upgrade.
Sponsored

Last edited: