Exhaust options for 1.5t sedan?

tobeydw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Touring Sedan
Country flag
Hi guys, I'm in the market for a 1.5t Sedan Non-SI exhaust. The current offerings that I can find do not offer any deep tones such as the Greddy Supreme SP. I was wondering if any companies made one similar to Greddy?
Sponsored

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX (Hatchback/CVT)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Injen makes a deep tone straight pipe

At the time this exhaust came out, I thought it was the perfect exhaust for the Civic. It was straight through with not a bunch of unnecessary bends. Where the Injen exhaust mates up to the front pipe is what I didn't like. The pipe was reduced down significanly at this point. It makes the rest of the exhaust being 3" in diameter a moot point. May as well just had a 2.5" exhaust or whatever the diameter the reduction in pipe is at this section. I have attached a file below with a pic of what I'm talking about.

Honda Civic 10th gen Exhaust options for 1.5t sedan? Injen Reduction Flange

I posted up a short video with after making a few changes to the Injen exhaust, one being widening that reduced pipe piece that is shown above. I didn't care for the sound of the Injen 'muffler' so I had a larger muffler installed in its place. Sound was very deep. I liked it a lot. I just didn't care for the sound when noticing it 1-2hrs into my drive. So I went back to stock.
Sponsored