arod37

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Ex
Country flag
I have a 2018 Honda Civic hatchback EX trim with the cvt transmission and the 1.5 liter turbo. I’m trying to decide on a good after market exhaust option to put on it, but most exhausts are for the sport trim. I did find one which is the AFE Takeda stainless steel cat back dual exit exhaust system. It’s a bit pricy and I’m not sure if it’s worth it or not. Any thoughts or other ideas? Thanks!
Sponsored

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX (Hatchback/CVT)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

With_extra_salt

Threads
Reaction score
Website
daydreamersco.com
Vehicle(s)
Bagged 2020 Civic Ex Hatch
Country flag
I have a 2018 Honda Civic hatchback EX trim with the cvt transmission and the 1.5 liter turbo. I’m trying to decide on a good after market exhaust option to put on it, but most exhausts are for the sport trim. I did find one which is the AFE Takeda stainless steel cat back dual exit exhaust system. It’s a bit pricy and I’m not sure if it’s worth it or not. Any thoughts or other ideas? Thanks!
Same car, same trim, same body with AFE Power Duel Tip Exhaust with no modifications.

https://www.civicx.com/forum/threads/afe-power-exhaust-install.63128/

Phy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Civic HB ST, '18 Civic HB EX, '04 Ford Ranger
Country flag
There's only a handful of options, AFE, Magnaflow (coupe), Injen, ProDrager, blox(?), or custom.

ratnest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 LX Hatchback
Country flag
I did a Vibrant ultra quiet resonator with a single PLM turndown muffler all with 2.5” piping (catback). The turndown just peeks out and the sound is exactly what I hoped for. Deep tone and plenty of bite on WOT. No drone or raspiness. I’ll look for a pic to post

snyperwolf62

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX w/Honda Sensing
Country flag
I'm going for a Magnaflow exhaust made for the sedan models, but it can fit with a slight modification to the hangers.