Trevorstenton

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 civic ex hatch
Country flag
I recently just purchased a 2020 civic ex hatch and i cannot find any type of exhaust that would fit on my car. I want to replace the mufflers and the cat with something deep and not raspy. I also want a dual exit (one for each side under the car). If not a dual a single one would be cool, its not the end of the world lmao. I didn't know if the Nvidia n1 would work on the hatch or just the regular sedan models. Or if worst case scenario i have to weld mufflers and a cat on, what would you guys suggest? I am new here and still learning how to search these forums lol.
Sponsored

Tanuktun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Ex Hatchback
Country flag
The only exhaust made for our cars that I've found are invidia or blox and they're a single outlet with a glasspack looking muffler. Any dual exhaust are too long for our cars and require bending the hangers to slot properly. Several companies make drop in cats.

I'm going Monday to a local shop to have either a single or dual basically axle back job to my car. I don't want to do muffler delete cause I don't care for how it sounds from other peoples vids.

Its honestly easier to use google to search the forums and use civicx as the last keyword.