First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Country flag
  • Banned
Hi I'm looking to get a ln exhaust for my 1.5 non si cvt, was wondering if you guys here have any aftermarket one's installed that could upload a sound clip, and what u recommend. Thanks
Sponsored

Mckeeversheater

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EXT
Country flag
I wish this would get attention cus I’d love to find an exhaust I’m comfortable buying

xRiCeBoYx

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatchback CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
No lie, I just did a muffler delete and kept the stock resonator in place.. I think it sounds good without being too loud. I honestly just wanted a different exhaust note since the exhaust system isn't really a limiting factor, at least from what I read. It quieted down after a while, and I don't notice the very slight drone at 2000 and 4000RPM. Cost me a whopping $150 (tips included) and about a half hour out of my day.

edit: oh, and cold starts, particularly in cooler weather, ever so often give those oh-so-satisfying mini gurgles. lol.

Last edited:

Mckeeversheater

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EXT
Country flag
No lie, I just did a muffler delete and kept the stock resonator in place.. I think it sounds good without being too loud. I honestly just wanted a different exhaust note since the exhaust system isn't really a limiting factor, at least from what I read. It quieted down after a while, and I don't notice the very slight drone at 2000 and 4000RPM. Cost me a whopping $150 (tips included) and about a half hour out of my day.

edit: oh, and cold starts, particularly in cooler weather, ever so often give those oh-so-satisfying mini gurgles. lol.
Come on you have the sport with some modifying you’re open to the world of si exhausts. I envy you ?

xRiCeBoYx

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Lol, there are some clean setups on this forum that aren't center mounted. There are also some ppl here that converted to a center mounted exhaust in non-sport/Si trims.

Nevertheless, same engine, presumably same, if not incredibly similar exhaust note result

Mckeeversheater

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EXT
Country flag
Lol, there are some clean setups on this forum that aren't center mounted. There are also some ppl here that converted to a center mounted exhaust in non-sport/Si trims.

Nevertheless, same engine, presumably same, if not incredibly similar exhaust note result
I thought in the sedan the tire sat too low to center mount

xRiCeBoYx

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Mckeeversheater

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EXT
Country flag
I still have to pass an e check so I need a full length exhaust which blows I just wish there was a kit to buy or a kit someone could modify w ease

xaviersayys

Xavier
First Name
Xavier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have an EXT and while I didn’t change my mufflers, I did have a shop reroute tips through a diffuser. You can kind of see the piping here.

Honda Civic 10th gen Exhaust for 1.5 cvt D39E790B-AB1F-43D5-9CD6-51EFFF5CEF2F

Honda Civic 10th gen Exhaust for 1.5 cvt DF86F00B-6159-4D12-B956-EDEE2AF44B54

dbagged86

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Country flag
Hi I'm looking to get a ln exhaust for my 1.5 non si cvt, was wondering if you guys here have any aftermarket one's installed that could upload a sound clip, and what u recommend. Thanks
I had an Agency Power Catback Exhaust that I paid under $500 for. It was pretty damn loud and I loved it.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The real question is what trim do you have as there are going to be very different options for each trim.

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I had an Agency Power Catback Exhaust that I paid under $500 for. It was pretty damn loud and I loved it.
The real question is what trim do you have as there are going to be very different options for each trim.
This thread is from Nov of last year and the user in question has since been banned ?

dbagged86

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Country flag
This thread is from Nov of last year and the user in question has since been banned ?
Lol. I saw the post was from a while ago but I did not see the poster had been banned (I was drunk as well).
Sponsored