Exhaust Conversion

afp25

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have a 2.0 Sedan that came stock with the single right rear exhaust. I was wondering what I would need to convert it to a center mount or dual mount exhaust or perfectly fit a 1.5t exhaust that is either dual or center mount just depends which one would be easier to do. I would like to have a GReddy or borla system in my car. I personally don’t know about buying am Invidia N1. I think I might sound ricey on the car.
Sponsored

Shinjari

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 WOP Civic HB Sport 6MT, '03 Honda CBR600RR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Will the Invidia for the 1.5 fit the 2.0 setup?

Shinjari

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 WOP Civic HB Sport 6MT, '03 Honda CBR600RR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yes, it fits!

If you would like to purchase, Procivic.com has a few left in stock.
Thanks for the clarification, just didn't know if the 1.5 and 2.0 were different.

Honrad4

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX 4 door Sedan
Country flag
I have a 2.0 Sedan that came stock with the single right rear exhaust. I was wondering what I would need to convert it to a center mount or dual mount exhaust or perfectly fit a 1.5t exhaust that is either dual or center mount just depends which one would be easier to do. I would like to have a GReddy or borla system in my car. I personally don’t know about buying am Invidia N1. I think I might sound ricey on the car.
I also have a 2017 Civic EX sedan and I'm trying to install a dual exhaust. not sure what way to go about it. did you get any resolution for your that you may be able to share? Thanks in advance.
Sponsored