OP
justasimpleman

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
Another question.... anyone that had the exhaust done at a shop, what did you do with the OEM exhaust? I don’t think it’s gonna fit to bring it back home. Did you guys have it chopped up in pieces to bring it back home to store it?
Sponsored

SleepyCivic

First Name
Elijah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si Sedan WOP
Country flag
Another question.... anyone that had the exhaust done at a shop, what did you do with the OEM exhaust? I don’t think it’s gonna fit to bring it back home. Did you guys have it chopped up in pieces to bring it back home to store it?
Took a sawsAll to mine lol
If you want to keep it, bring a truck or trailer to haul it back from the shop. It’s one piece from the front pipe back.

_1slowsi_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Si
Country flag
I’m not really in the “car scene”, don’t have a lot of free time to do so even if I wanted to. I do know of a youtuber kinda in my area that has an MAP race exhaust... maybe I’ll hit him up to hear in person. If not, I’ll just do some more research, and hope I get lucky picking one from online sound clips/reviews.
i see you stay in socal... i have the street map exhaust. lmk when you want to hear it in person!

OP
OP
justasimpleman

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
Took a sawsAll to mine lol
If you want to keep it, bring a truck or trailer to haul it back from the shop. It’s one piece from the front pipe back.
pretty much what I figured... probably just gonna have the shop cop it up so I can bring it home.
i see you stay in socal... i have the street map exhaust. lmk when you want to hear it in person!
where you located?

NukeKS14

First Name
A.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe, 1995 240sx, '65 Cobra Repl.
Country flag
yeah the stocker is pretty awkward. I haven't decided what to do with mine for good but, in the meantime I set it off to the side by my wood storage. If it's not apparent in the pic, the thing is nearly as long as the car is. (this is off of my coupe but I don't think there's a huge difference).

A cut maybe 8-10" after the resonator and everything should fit just fine in the trunk w seats down, I'd imagine.
Honda Civic 10th gen Exhaust advice....? ehx

VTecYoSelfB4UWreckYoSelf

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan Aegean Blue
Country flag
I’m running the invidia r400 exhaust and the tone is pretty deep and it’s not super loud. It a tri-tip design which looks really aggressive. I haven’t seen many civics running it so there aren’t many exhaust clips but edge auto sports has one.
I love the look of the invidia, how is the sound when cruising on the highway? I want it to sound good at idle and accelerating but chill when I'm commuting.

letsgoMINAJE

First Name
Minaje
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CBP Si Sedan
Country flag
I’m in Palmdale. Maybe one day before I’m able to order an exhaust we can cross paths. Either way, I appreciate the offer.
Small world. I'm in Lancaster! Supposed to link up with @_1slowsi_ one of these days but we haven't made it happen yet lol.

TiltCtrls

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I love the look of the invidia, how is the sound when cruising on the highway? I want it to sound good at idle and accelerating but chill when I'm commuting.
On the highway around 3000 rpm it’s quiet. Slight drone if you don’t have the radio on but if you have it on even at low volume you can’t hear it. At idle you can’t really hear the exhaust but on accelerating it sounds great.
1-2k sounds loud then gets a bit quieter.

BruisedAvocado

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic si FBO,27won turbo, e85, and E-Tuned by DRob
Country flag
Have the Greddy DDR and im in love with it lol but i like deep and loud which this does and quite when it needs to be, but the cold starts are rough LOL but i am catless

OP
OP
justasimpleman

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag