First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sr5 access cab, 98 civic hx ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You need to do full research. I ditched 45 pounds with dual muffler delete but you will ADD 300 pounds with the Magneflo system. Sound Is not everything!
something dosent add up here man just sayin
Sponsored

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

COOL COUPE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI coupe (red) Skunk 2 shift knob BOV Spacer Plate (red) K&N Panel Filter Dual Muffler Delete
Country flag
Okay ... I ditched 35 to 45 pounds and magnaflow adds about 37.. is that more accurate?

Deleted User 1886347

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'll pitch in about the Invidia R400 triple tip exhaust. I had it on my Si up until the day I got rid of it.

From my research, and being Canadian, I picked the Invidia because it was one of my cheapest options and I was looking for a sound increase without sounding too obnoxious.

At first, it was horrible. The drone and bass sound was unbearable and I almost took it off within the first week. Then I decided to drive around with it on for a couple more weeks and it improved dramatically. I got a lot of compliments on the look of it and the great sound from it. However, after a while, I found it too quiet once I got used to it after a few months. Though it was miles better than stock.

That being said, when I do it over again (hooray I'm picking up another 10th gen Si soon!!), I will be going for the AWE Touring since I don't really have any intention of upgrading the DP in the long run, and the track model would be too loud for my taste based on my past research. And now that the pricing isn't that far off (comparing Invidia and AWE here strictly), and the AWE models all come with a FP, it's kind of a no brainer really, even though for me it's a steep $1,400 for the black dual tips....yikes, lol.

Long story short, don't go for the cheapest option like I did. If you have to wait a bit to save up for the one you want with the right sound, just wait it out. It'll be worth it.

i think his numbers are off tbh
Considering most systems are <50 lbs, I'd say so too....lol. My invidia was just over that.

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'll pitch in about the Invidia R400 triple tip exhaust. I had it on my Si up until the day I got rid of it.

From my research, and being Canadian, I picked the Invidia because it was one of my cheapest options and I was looking for a sound increase without sounding too obnoxious.

At first, it was horrible. The drone and bass sound was unbearable and I almost took it off within the first week. Then I decided to drive around with it on for a couple more weeks and it improved dramatically. I got a lot of compliments on the look of it and the great sound from it. However, after a while, I found it too quiet once I got used to it after a few months. Though it was miles better than stock.

That being said, when I do it over again (hooray I'm picking up another 10th gen Si soon!!), I will be going for the AWE Touring since I don't really have any intention of upgrading the DP in the long run, and the track model would be too loud for my taste based on my past research. And now that the pricing isn't that far off (comparing Invidia and AWE here strictly), and the AWE models all come with a FP, it's kind of a no brainer really, even though for me it's a steep $1,400 for the black dual tips....yikes, lol.

Long story short, don't go for the cheapest option like I did. If you have to wait a bit to save up for the one you want with the right sound, just wait it out. It'll be worth it.

Considering most systems are <50 lbs, I'd say so too....lol. My invidia was just over that.
thats what i was figuring lol if his exhaust weighs more then my steel bumper on my truck i would shit my self lmao

Marlo42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si 19 Sedan
Country flag
Throwing in my 2 cents here...

I have the AWE Track exhaust with a PRL catted dp and I think it sounds great. It is definitely loud, but the tone is top notch. The drone between 3-4K kills me, though. Idont like to stay around that range very often because the heavy bass gets to me. I have no idea if this is far more bearable with a stock DP...I imagine it is. I think AWE touring wouldn’t have this issue.

With that said, my only regret is not getting the triple tip. The noise levels are great everywhere except 3-4k and thats only if im driving in silence. With music or if I’m having a conversation it is mostly fine.

Im happy to make and post and audio clip if you would like.

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Throwing in my 2 cents here...

I have the AWE Track exhaust with a PRL catted dp and I think it sounds great. It is definitely loud, but the tone is top notch. The drone between 3-4K kills me, though. Idont like to stay around that range very often because the heavy bass gets to me. I have no idea if this is far more bearable with a stock DP...I imagine it is. I think AWE touring wouldn’t have this issue.

With that said, my only regret is not getting the triple tip. The noise levels are great everywhere except 3-4k and thats only if im driving in silence. With music or if I’m having a conversation it is mostly fine.

Im happy to make and post and audio clip if you would like.
An audio clip would be sick man! I do wish I could hear the track with the stock down pipe but idk anyone with one lol

Deleted User 1886347

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
An audio clip would be sick man! I do wish I could hear the track with the stock down pipe but idk anyone with one lol
They’re on YouTube if you look, I think Humza from Unity Performance had a customer with a track version and stock DP. It sounded good but because of the drone that model has, I didn’t want to deal with it. So I’m opting for the Touring and upgrading the DP.

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag
We have an audio clip posted on our Instagram page, you can find it here:
Hope this helps :) This combo sounds wicked

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
They’re on YouTube if you look, I think Humza from Unity Performance had a customer with a track version and stock DP. It sounded good but because of the drone that model has, I didn’t want to deal with it. So I’m opting for the Touring and upgrading the DP.
I’ll have to check it out thanks

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
We have an audio clip posted on our Instagram page, you can find it here:
Hope this helps :) This combo sounds wicked
Oooh right I completely forgot about this one lol I like the sound wondering if I should go that route

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

merakiautoworks

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
merakiautoworks.com
Vehicle(s)
A bit of everything..
Country flag
We have some of these AWE and Invidia exhausts in stock so contact us for inventory and pricing!

Very limited though, the Invidia is probably gone by today, have front pipes though loll.

-Josh

twosixthree

First Name
Ernesto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
LOL it's not 300lbs...
Sponsored