civicsicoupe20

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I'm Running AWE track edition which I bought from @unityperfomrance and it was really loud the first week then it mellowed down after a week then I ran it with stock DP for a month before installing a cattless downpipe and I love the sound.

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag
I'm Running AWE track edition which I bought from @unityperfomrance and it was really loud the first week then it mellowed down after a week then I ran it with stock DP for a month before installing a cattless downpipe and I love the sound.
Glad to hear you're loving it, Joshua!

Deleted User 1886347

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Does it have a lot of drone using the stock DP after it was broken in? And with just the stock DP would it be an annoyance for neighbours? Iā€™m in an apartment complex and often leave for work at 5-5:30 am, so I want to make sure those issues are covered. I donā€™t want to get a noise complaint :rolleyes: If itā€™ll have the same or even just a bit more drone than what my Invidia R400 had, might just save the $300 and go for the track.

civicsicoupe20

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Does it have a lot of drone using the stock DP after it was broken in? And with just the stock DP would it be an annoyance for neighbours? Iā€™m in an apartment complex and often leave for work at 5-5:30 am, so I want to make sure those issues are covered. I donā€™t want to get a noise complaint :rolleyes: If itā€™ll have the same or even just a bit more drone than what my Invidia R400 had, might just save the $300 and go for the track.
There's a bit of drone when I was running it the first few weeks but I usually have my music on so it's not really noticeable. Let's say I got used to it after a week or so it doesn't really bothered me.
I usually leave around 6:30 am and I haven't gotten any complains from my neighbors although my neighbor has NSX and M3 which is pretty loud so my civic isn't really that loud compared to them. So if you're gonna stick with stock DP then you should be good.
Sponsored