BWSI

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si
Country flag
Looking to upgrade the exhaust. I want deep, but not loud, with no drone on the highway. Any advice on which cat back exhaust to get that won’t get me pulled over. I live in Cali and don’t want to have to worry about getting state reffed. I like the invidia, but not sure if the triple tips will draw attention??‍♂.
Sponsored

jdm_mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 FK8 CTR & More
Country flag
Don't forget to remove your exhaust sound track as well

WOPSiWOT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

_1slowsi_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Si
Country flag
MAP Street (or Stealth if you want it more on quieter side). I don’t live in Cali so not sure about sound rules. With DP, the street might be too loud for Cali.

MAP has them up on eBay right now, which means you can finance with PayPal credit over 24 months if you want. https://www.ebay.com/itm/MAPerforma...-/373222895020?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49292
street is nice. that is what i am running. if you have the stock cat you will be good! do not do race it will be loud..

bugboy32337

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe (MSM)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Don't forget to remove your exhaust sound track as well
It's a '17 ... no exhaust soundtrack.
Exhaust soundtrack was added to the '20 (and newer) Si models.

Nick D

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 civic si coupe
Country flag
OOHHH! I like that this one doesn't have the boring dual round tips. I really like the HDMI oem tips and I wanted to keep something similar looking on mine.

It's just.... It's $1400...
27won has a really nice exhaust with very cool tips imo, it's not the cheapest but the quality is superb.

CopperPeacock

First Name
Brianna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 MSM FC3
Country flag
27won has a really nice exhaust with very cool tips imo, it's not the cheapest but the quality is superb.
That was the way I was leaning since I was already planning on collecting a bunch of other 27W gear over time and it'd be matchy matchy but it's also $1300+ and this one looks better IMO. I was also eyeballing the Greddy DD-R exhaust, it's a dual round tip but it's all big tubes and kinda bosozoku lookin and I dig it. It's also like $850 lmao.

I'm not ready to wipe my card for an exhaust quite yet anyway, I've already sent way too much on car parts this month.

First Name
Riley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Hatch Sport CVT
Country flag
If you don't swap the downpipe it isn't gonna be obnoxiously loud. I did the Invidia 3" front pipe and the Greddy SP for my Hatch and it isn't loud at all

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag
+1 with everyone recommending the AWE touring catback. It sounds absolutely great, and the touring has a custom bespoke muffler made for the exhaust, which minimizes any drone. Also, seeing as how you are worried the triple tips would draw too much attention, they are offered in a 2 tip variant as well! You can find the exhaust here: https://unity-performance.com/collections/2017-civic-si/products/awe-tuning-exhaust-2017-civic-si
We have been running the AWE Touring on our Blue Si for a while now, and it is easily our favourite exhaust for the Si out of all the options available! The tone is unbeatable!

COOL COUPE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI coupe (red) Skunk 2 shift knob BOV Spacer Plate (red) K&N Panel Filter Dual Muffler Delete
Country flag
An elite sponsor dropped in quick right behind me to attempt to capture $$$. Don't be fooled. Probably for a reason. How long has Borla been around? They use air craft my grade alliumm. Compare and contrast carefully.

2020MSMcivicSI

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
An elite sponsor dropped in quick right behind me to attempt to capture $$$. Don't be fooled. Probably for a reason. How long has Borla been around? They use air craft my grade alliumm. Compare and contrast carefully.
Sorry but just had to correct this, Borla systems use T304 stainless steel, and pretty much all the "top shelf" companies do as well, including AWE. What you need to watch out for is T409... it will get surface rust much quicker than T304. Companies will sometimes just label the exhaust as "stainless steel" and not tell you what kind.

There really is nothing wrong with T409, its just not as good as T304 when it comes to rust prevention. A T409 system should also be cheaper.

bugboy32337

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe (MSM)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
In my opinion ... Only one answer ... Borla. CARB certified ... Louder but not too loud ... No drone on highway.
And, available with matte black, round tips!
Sponsored