EX Hatch Exhaust options...

Metalslug

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic hatchback ex
Country flag
So, is it still that the only option seems to be a shop custom exhaust job?
Sponsored

OP
OP

Metalslug

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic hatchback ex
Country flag
I love that sport lip, I have read somewhere but cannot find that a sedan dual exhaust fits but just has to be cut down. Have you heard that at all?

FK7 Civic Pilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Only option? No...but it depends what you're wanting. Potentially taking it to a muffler shop will be your cheapest option, but as far as aftermarket exhausts, you can go with something like the Prodrager center conversion exhaust, the Blox single side exhaust, or by modifying the hanger brackets on a coupe's aftermarket exhaust, use something like the dual side exhaust from Magnaflow. There's been several post here of guys doing the above mentioned exhausts, just need to do a little searching. For the record, I did a Prodrager center conversion exhaust and been happy with it.

With_extra_salt

Threads
Reaction score
Website
daydreamersco.com
Vehicle(s)
Bagged 2020 Civic Ex Hatch
Country flag
Hello OP, I am actually running a AFE Power Takeda duel exhaust tip ment for a sedan on my hatchback ex 2020. The install was pretty easy with no modifications at all. Just the tip of the exhaust sticks out a bit perhaps 2 inches but I think it looks nice with a diffuser on. Sedan exhausts will fit a hatchback with only one flaw. Towards near the cat inverter, there is a hanger on the exhaust for the hatch which there are two and for sedan there are one. I installed my exhaust without welding or cutting and it fit alright. Although you can go to a shop and get either a custom made with a resonator delete and a muffler delete if you want. A downpipe is also a good idea to make it louder with stock exhaust.

OP
OP

Metalslug

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic hatchback ex
Country flag
Hello OP, I am actually running a AFE Power Takeda duel exhaust tip ment for a sedan on my hatchback ex 2020. The install was pretty easy with no modifications at all. Just the tip of the exhaust sticks out a bit perhaps 2 inches but I think it looks nice with a diffuser on. Sedan exhausts will fit a hatchback with only one flaw. Towards near the cat inverter, there is a hanger on the exhaust for the hatch which there are two and for sedan there are one. I installed my exhaust without welding or cutting and it fit alright. Although you can go to a shop and get either a custom made with a resonator delete and a muffler delete if you want. A downpipe is also a good idea to make it louder with stock exhaust.
Great info! Thanks!

39khz

First Name
andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
I just installed a catback system from ProDrager on my EX hatch, and i'm pretty happy with the results. Sounds pretty good too.

Honda Civic 10th gen EX Hatch Exhaust options... dphtXfAv

OP
OP

Metalslug

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic hatchback ex
Country flag
I just installed a catback system from ProDrager on my EX hatch, and i'm pretty happy with the results. Sounds pretty good too.

dphtXfAv.jpg
Dope! So this loops around the spare? Also, you changed out the bumper to sport i see correct?

39khz

First Name
andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Exactly. I don't have a photo, but there should be one in the old ProDrager thread. & regular OEM sport diffuser yeah