Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2016 Civic EX-T, 2018 Type R
Country flag
Yes, everything everywhere is basically out of stock from us to almost every other manufacturer. This stems from raw material to OEM parts and nuts/bolts. With everyone being home paired with stimulus checks caused many companies to sell months and months of inventory in a few short weeks. The stimulus rush hit us while operating on 3-5 people. We're doing everything we can on our end to keep up with production. We're operating our machine shop 24hours a day 7 days a week, welders have been staying later everyday, and hired a few more people. Recently we have acquired more machinery and equipment to help further increase production and lessen run and setup times.

Best advice is if you want a product; order it and patiently wait and not to be discouraged with potential setbacks, never schedule a tune of install until your product is in hand and confirmed all components are accurate. DO NOT wait until a product is set to be back in stock to order, this does not allow for us to adequately prepare and this is exactly why we are continuously on backorder. Massive influx of unpredicted orders blow us out of stock everytime. From a manufacturing standpoint there's only one person who wants you to have your product more than you..... it's us!

As far as ebay, that's not one of our main focuses for a platform to sell on, regardless, to list the item we need to have a quantity "in stock". Agreed, we could have stated that in our listing, the status of a product on the website is transferable to ebay.

We made a blog post about this entire situation too :)

http://prlarmy.com/Blog/wismo-ecommerce-order-etiquette/
Sponsored

Connorsrandom

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Country flag
I swear every part for these 10th Gen Si's is on back order. EVERYTHING! More specifically I was looking for 2020 front bumper garnishes and all the places I called say they don't have them in stock and it'll be like 4 months before they get any in stock. I came too late to the party:( No type-r lips, no ABS Lips, No PRL intakes, nothing in stock right now.
I've been waiting since November for my greddy exhaust for the 2020 si sedan

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I've been waiting since November for my greddy exhaust for the 2020 si sedan
Can't say that makes any sense. These can be hard to come by at times but a wait of more than 2-3 months is VERY unusual.

Connorsrandom

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Country flag
Can't say that makes any sense. These can be hard to come by at times but a wait of more than 2-3 months is VERY unusual.
It's been a struggle with shipping and I have received one for the hatchback and one for the coupe but I drive a sedan and that's the only one I haven't received lol

balistek

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
they are adding 2.9% on 7/1 to Oem honda parts
I called directly this morning. 7/1, however prior arrival was in June. So the gentleman insinuated that it is likely to be pushed back again. I plan on calling 7/1 to confirm. The 2.9%-- are you referring to price increases? If so, that is negligible. Its roughly 150 shipped for both pieces
Sponsored