danfg2

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Platinum White Pearl Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I swear every part for these 10th Gen Si's is on back order. EVERYTHING! More specifically I was looking for 2020 front bumper garnishes and all the places I called say they don't have them in stock and it'll be like 4 months before they get any in stock. I came too late to the party:( No type-r lips, no ABS Lips, No PRL intakes, nothing in stock right now.
Sponsored

shibles

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
On the pain train, too. Waiting on PRL cobra intake.

OP
OP
danfg2

danfg2

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
On the pain train, too. Waiting on PRL cobra intake.

Tell me about it! I literally bought a shitty K&N Short RAM intake because I didn't want to wait for the PRL to be back in stock. Once it is, however I will get a PRL intake.

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I swear every part for these 10th Gen Si's is on back order. EVERYTHING! More specifically I was looking for 2020 front bumper garnishes and all the places I called say they don't have them in stock and it'll be like 4 months before they get any in stock. I came too late to the party:( No type-r lips, no ABS Lips, No PRL intakes, nothing in stock right now.
You can blame COVID, its slowed down a lot of things, in our case we are also still setting up or new shop so we have a lot going on atm.

Kilala311

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
You can blame COVID, its slowed down a lot of things, in our case we are also still setting up or new shop so we have a lot going on atm.
I am waiting for that beautiful intake to come back into stock guys.

OP
OP
danfg2

danfg2

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Yea that is a good point. So it wasn't like this prior to COVID?

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Out of stock situations come up from time to time and the best advice I can offer people is to order now, secure your place in line, and wait patiently. The customers that are "waiting on something to come back in stock" before ordering often end up waiting three time as long as they would have if they just placed a back order and waited. You of course only want to use this approach when it is something you know you are going to purchase regardless.

This recent article from @PRL Motorsports is also worth checking out: http://prlarmy.com/Blog/wismo-ecommerce-order-etiquette/

shibles

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah I figured it was that damn 'roner virus. Place I ordered custom axles from for a project I'm building literally shut down and said they lost my order, but then didn't, but then did. That's been a whole shitshow ?, but yeah been waiting on those axles since before spring break, so hasn't really surprised me other places are struggling.

The other side of the coin is also everyone is stuck inside, so every dad and his son decide they should fix up that old beater, or start riding those motorcycles, or get those bikes fixed up and start riding at the park. All three of those industries I have seen massive decreases in service and parts availability from the sheer number of people working on their projects to entertain themselves.

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Out of stock situations come up from time to time and the best advice I can offer people is to order now, secure your place in line, and wait patiently. The customers that are "waiting on something to come back in stock" before ordering often end up waiting three time as long as they would have if they just placed a back order and waited. You of course only want to use this approach when it is something you know you are going to purchase regardless.

This recent article from @PRL Motorsports is also worth checking out: http://prlarmy.com/Blog/wismo-ecommerce-order-etiquette/
I loved that article. Really puts into perspective how amazing it is that we can buy world class car parts over the internet whilst sitting on the couch in our underwear lol. Have a little patience!!

OP
OP
danfg2

danfg2

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

I just wished that more places would actually say they're out of stock. I had to call bkhonda to find out if they had any garnishes in stock and then I was trying t
eBay has all the prl intakes in stock new
Trust me I looked into that already. I made sure to ask them if they really had the item in stock on their eBay listing and they said no so I'm like then why the f don't you include that in the listing

balistek

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
I have those 2020 grill garnishes in my cart at collegehills Honda. Guess that ain’t happening soon then. I just sold my other car. I got a few bills to burn. Guess it ain’t happening

mocaSi

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si & 2016 Honda Fit
Country flag
Don't let searching eBay go by the way side. I just picked up a set of springs that were impossible to find in stock. Found them on ebay from a very reputable source. Got the last set in stock. Safe to say I got the last available brand new set in the whole US.

pinhead66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan, 2018 Odyssey EX-L
Country flag
I have a half shaft bearing that needs replaced and I’m waiting for the dealer to call when they get the parts in. Might be awhile i’m thinking.
Sponsored