Everyone's favorite game: Where the **** did this come from?

bugboy32337

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe (MSM)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The sunshine state, where it doesn't stop raining and never has a winter
Speak for yourself ... It's supposed to be 33 here in the morning!
(weather like that is what has me hesitant to buy "summer" tires as my daily drivers)

Seth_FC3

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SI coupe
Country flag
Speak for yourself ... It's supposed to be 33 here in the morning!
(weather like that is what has me hesitant to buy "summer" tires as my daily drivers)
HAHA, were lucky if the temperature drops below 65-70 degrees for "winter"

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Polestar 2, 2010 Lexus IS 350 Sport
Country flag
No, no, no. You guys have it so good. You don't know bad driving till you come to Northern Cal. Florida, the East Coast, you got it good. Come to the Bay area (Silicon Valley) and you will see bad driving. People driving 45 mph in the left lane and 42 in the right. People literally stopping in the middle of the freeway to make a lane change. Traffic can be backed up 10 miles, and not because there are too many cars. People texting and talking on their cells while driving and not giving a shit about anyone around them. Accidents at 15 mph. Trying to cross (on foot) and people not stopping, and not even making eye contact with you (they literally pretend you don't exist). I go behind 18 wheeler trucks to get around the drivers here. I have been all over America. I have been all over the world where people drive like nuts, but there is usually an unwritten rule people follow that makes sense. Here drivers make no sense. Ask anyone who has driven here. Ask anyone on this forum from the Bay Area. you have to experience it to know what I am saying

I can handle the honkers, the fast and furious, the selfish drivers who won't let you in. I almost have a mental breakdown every time I get on the road here. I am about to pop a vein writing this, so I am going to quit now....

Seth_FC3

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SI coupe
Country flag
No, no, no. You guys have it so good. You don't know bad driving till you come to Northern Cal. Florida, the East Coast, you got it good. Come to the Bay area (Silicon Valley) and you will see bad driving. People driving 45 mph in the left lane and 42 in the right. People literally stopping in the middle of the freeway to make a lane change. Traffic can be backed up 10 miles, and not because there are too many cars. People texting and talking on their cells while driving and not giving a shit about anyone around them. Accidents at 15 mph. Trying to cross (on foot) and people not stopping, and not even making eye contact with you (they literally pretend you don't exist). I go behind 18 wheeler trucks to get around the drivers here. I have been all over America. I have been all over the world where people drive like nuts, but there is usually an unwritten rule people follow that makes sense. Here drivers make no sense. Ask anyone who has driven here. Ask anyone on this forum from the Bay Area. you have to experience it to know what I am saying

I can handle the honkers, the fast and furious, the selfish drivers who won't let you in. I almost have a mental breakdown every time I get on the road here. I am about to pop a vein writing this, so I am going to quit now....
Oh we have plenty of those drivers down here too lol. We even have people going 30 mph on the express way in the LEFT lane, and basically everyone down here uses their phone while driving (elderly included). People are the worst LOL

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Polestar 2, 2010 Lexus IS 350 Sport
Country flag
Oh we have plenty of those drivers down here too lol. We even have people going 30 mph on the express way in the LEFT lane, and basically everyone down here uses their phone while driving (elderly included). People are the worst LOL
The elderly have at least an excuse. The young and old equally don't know how to drive here. Imagine a 30 year old driving a high end $100K plus sports car (BMW M series, Maserati, Tesla, Porsche etc) 40 mph on the freeway holding up a line of cars. Anyway, you at least know what I am talking about!

Seth_FC3

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SI coupe
Country flag
The elderly have at least an excuse. The young and old equally don't know how to drive here. Imagine a 30 year old driving a high end $100K plus sports car (BMW M series, Maserati, Tesla, Porsche etc) 40 mph on the freeway holding up a line of cars. Anyway, you at least know what I am talking about!
Oh yes, I think Miami and Cali are probably one of the worst places to drive in LOL. Traffic and the amount of irresponsible people

GerardV

First Name
Gerard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI Coupe (Aegean Blue)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That is the knueter valve bolt...and the knueter valve holds in the muffler bearings.

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
Oh yes, I think Miami and Cali are probably one of the worst places to drive in LOL. Traffic and the amount of irresponsible people
I’ll have to say Long Island traffic is getting worst when I left 5 years ago all I have to say is “the belt “ and I’m sure some one on this forum from Long Island will chime in

Maroco

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Honda civic lx 2020 civic si
Country flag
My opinion on the florida vs cali drivers as someone who lived in both places for a time: florida was more mad max and highspeed crazyness. Cali was people just didnt know how to drive, it was more low speed stupidity that annoyed me in cali. As someone else stated, stopping on the freeway to change lanes etc.
I dont miss either.

Fly over state ftw
Sponsored