Everyone's favorite game: Where the **** did this come from?

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Polestar 2, 2010 Lexus IS 350 Sport
Country flag
My opinion on the florida vs cali drivers as someone who lived in both places for a time: florida was more mad max and highspeed crazyness. Cali was people just didnt know how to drive, it was more low speed stupidity that annoyed me in cali. As someone else stated, stopping on the freeway to change lanes etc.
I dont miss either.

Fly over state ftw
Ha ha there you go! But to be fair, Northern cal has a lot of transplants from different parts of the US and around the world due to this being the center of technology (Google, Facebook, Apple etc). My company for example (medical device) has Engineers and Scientists from India, China, Europe and different parts of the US that moved here in the last 5 years. So they bring their various "driving styles", to say the least. Myself moving from Los Angeles (the road rage capital), I still haven't gotten used to driving here!

Seth_FC3

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SI coupe
Country flag
My opinion on the florida vs cali drivers as someone who lived in both places for a time: florida was more mad max and highspeed crazyness. Cali was people just didnt know how to drive, it was more low speed stupidity that annoyed me in cali. As someone else stated, stopping on the freeway to change lanes etc.
I dont miss either.

Fly over state ftw
Basically lol. We have a lot of shitty drivers as well, but mainly It's a damn free for all

Seth_FC3

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SI coupe
Country flag
your freeways are akin to NASCAR races during certain parts of the afternoon :drive:
We have NASCAR racers at any time of the day lol. Even early morning ones! except a lot of them can't drive to save their life LOL

swah_fk7

Regamaster King
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe, 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
your freeways are akin to NASCAR races during certain parts of the afternoon :drive:
Oklahoma Martin, I'm Miami Martin, this is not inaccurate. The drives on the highway are absolutely terrifying.

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Miami, the only place you can get passed by an angry person going 70 in a 40 and get honked at for going too slow.
Well, you haven't driven in LA. Road rage? It's in our handbooks. Making dangerous passes? Using the shoulder as a fast lane? Got nothing on us

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
Well, you haven't driven in LA. Road rage? It's in our handbooks. Making dangerous passes? Using the shoulder as a fast lane? Got nothing on us

I’ve seen a lot of this lovely driving before especially living in New York. But one incident that got my blood boiling was sadly in 2010 during the funeral procession of my brother I was in the limousine behind the hearse cars cut in front and wouldn’t let the hearse and the rest of the procession on the highway and making the hearse slam on the brakes. You’re supposed to give a funeral procession space

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I’ve seen a lot of this lovely driving before especially living in New York. But one incident that got my blood boiling was sadly in 2010 during the funeral procession of my brother I was in the limousine behind the hearse cars cut in front and wouldn’t let the hearse and the rest of the procession on the highway and making the hearse slam on the brakes. You’re supposed to give a funeral procession space
Haha like I said in a previous post, we have a lot of NY transplants in LA. And they bring their, let's call it NY attitude/driving style. One time I was making a right getting off the freeway, there is a bunch of oncoming traffic so I can't turn, a car behind me keeps incessantly beeping her horn, but I can't move. She then tries to pull around me, and as she is trying to get around me cusses at me with a thick NY accent. She ended up forcing her way into traffic, creating a giant honking fest cussing at everyone around her. She ended up stuck, and others that were behind her made right turns before her.

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Haha like I said in a previous post, we have a lot of NY transplants in LA. And they bring their, let's call it NY attitude/driving style. One time I was making a right getting off the freeway, there is a bunch of oncoming traffic so I can't turn, a car behind me keeps incessantly beeping her horn, but I can't move. She then tries to pull around me, and as she is trying to get around me cusses at me with a thick NY accent. She ended up forcing her way into traffic, creating a giant honking fest cussing at everyone around her. She ended up stuck, and others that were behind her made right turns before her.
Yep that’s a typical happy New York driver:lol:

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Yep that’s a typical happy New York driver:lol:
Hopefully my fellow New Yorkers on this forum won't get offended :)

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Hopefully my fellow New Yorkers on this forum won't get offended :)
As a ex-new Yorker I’m not. but with a few bad apples on the New York roads most of the drivers drive normally it’s just congested with traffic I never been there but I’m sure LA is the same. But since I’ve been in Florida well at least the area I live in there’s less traffic but the drivers here purposely drive bad they’ll cut in front of you and laugh as they do it and drive along the side of a large slow moving truck just to block traffic there’s to much to list. At least in New York you knew how traffic is going to be and drive accordingly here it just a few angry retirees that has nothing better to do is to piss off a lot of drivers. I know I’m ranting :rant:

Bunhyung

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport Touring
I found the same bolt on the rear floor when I took delivery of my new Si. They had no idea so I hung onto it in case I ever figured it out.

I didn't. I think someone at the factory dropped an extra bolt into the car to f&$@ with us.
Oh those wily Canadians.
Sponsored