Everyone's favorite game: Where the **** did this come from?

bugboy32337

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe (MSM)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I think that's the "Blinker Fluid Reservoir Drain Plug" ...

bugboy32337

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I live in Florida. We don't use blinkers here.
I live in Florida as well ... and I do notice that blinker use decreases as I venture farther south ...
Lord help me, when we visit Disney and Universal for our Honeymoon at Thanksgiving ... :bat:

swah_fk7

Regamaster King
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe, 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I live in Florida as well ... and I do notice that blinker use decreases as I venture farther south ...
Lord help me, when we visit Disney and Universal for our Honeymoon at Thanksgiving ... :bat:
What's that supposed to mean.... I am as south as you can go :dunno:

bugboy32337

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What's that supposed to mean.... I am as south as you can go :dunno:
Only means that any time I have traveled into Central and South Florida, I observe decreased blinker use the farther South I go.

As for the "Lord help me ...", that just means that I'm hoping that Kaiju doesn't suffer any not dings, dents or scratches.

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
Yeah that’s always fun. the traffic jam going into Disney starts at winter haven also love the non signal drivers down here. I sent some videos from my dash cam to my brother that lives in Connecticut he couldn’t believe how many people don’t use their signals down here
Btw have a great time at Disney :)

swah_fk7

Regamaster King
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Only means that any time I have traveled into Central and South Florida, I observe decreased blinker use the farther South I go.

As for the "Lord help me ...", that just means that I'm hoping that Kaiju doesn't suffer any not dings, dents or scratches.
Being from Miami, the 826 feels like I'm in a pace lap in a 60's F1 Race. Every man for themselves.

JT Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Country flag
I found the same bolt on the rear floor when I took delivery of my new Si. They had no idea so I hung onto it in case I ever figured it out.

I didn't. I think someone at the factory dropped an extra bolt into the car to f&$@ with us.

swah_fk7

Regamaster King
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I found the same bolt on the rear floor when I took delivery of my new Si. They had no idea so I hung onto it in case I ever figured it out.

I didn't. I think someone at the factory dropped an extra bolt into the car to f&$@ with us.
Can confirm, I found a bolt in my rail too.

OP
OP
cafecito820

cafecito820

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

They're doing a great job of it... This is like leaving an extra loose cable inside of someone's computer case. :what:

swah_fk7

Regamaster King
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
They're doing a great job of it... This is like leaving an extra loose cable inside of someone's computer case. :what:
Like that guy that goes to amusement parks with a giant bolt in his pocket. Once he gets on a rollercoaster he pulls it out of his sock and makes the person next to him think it came from their seat / safety harness.

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Polestar 2, 2010 Lexus IS 350 Sport
Country flag
I live in Florida. We don't use blinkers here.
Ha ha I grew up in LA, where lots of people move from NY (you know, lawyers, movie and music execs), and then eventually retire in Florida, so actually we are the ones that started the we don't use our blinkers movement. It all starts on the East Coast, is cultivated and marinated in SoCal, and passed on to you guys!
Sponsored

Last edited: