Every Code on the dash on!

First Name
Edgar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Hey everyone so about a month ago I was driving normally on the highway and every code on the dash starting coming on, I pulled over turned it off and on and everything went away. Fast forward to about 2 weeks ago and it came back on and wouldn’t come off so I reflashed the tune I had and it went away. Now today while cold starting my car it’s back on again not sure what’s the reasoning. I’d also like to mention I have about 36k miles on the car and the parameters seem to be normal besides a slightly high ltft that I’ve experienced since I tuned my car in December. Mods are Prl Cobra CAI, Prl Catted Downpipe, Ktuner with Pherable Tune.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
OP
OP
StraightUpFake
First Name
Edgar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Do you mean every light on the dash?

When this issue happens, are you able to pull the error codes?
Emission Lights, Brake System Light,Emissions Problem,Brake Hold, Hill Assist, all those codes pop up

Chris_19Si

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
Do you get the message about systems initializing with the dash lights? Just thinking about main power issue. If the car runs good with the dash lights on, I can't imagine a single problem causing many lights other than main power issue, where lights go out as systems pass testing. Have you done any work on the car recently?

OP
OP
StraightUpFake
First Name
Edgar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Do you get the message about systems initializing with the dash lights? Just thinking about main power issue. If the car runs good with the dash lights on, I can't imagine a single problem causing many lights other than main power issue, where lights go out as systems pass testing. Have you done any work on the car recently?
No I don’t believe I seen that message. I installed a new steering wheel like a week ago so the battery was disconnected for like a hour or two but besides that I haven’t touched the car. Car does run fine. I got like two messages on the head unit not sure if that’s the main issue or that’s just from all the codes. It was the electric steering issue and I believe battery charging issue.

Chris_19Si

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
I haven't changed my steering wheel, so I can't comment on issues with that, but worth researching that topic for something you may have missed. Might be wise to run through the install again to double check electrical connections. Make sure connectors are firmly set and such. Charging system issues are close to the main power problem I mentioned. Intermittent power may contribute. Again, you may want to trace your work and look for anything simple to fix.

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
No I don’t believe I seen that message. I installed a new steering wheel like a week ago so the battery was disconnected for like a hour or two but besides that I haven’t touched the car. Car does run fine. I got like two messages on the head unit not sure if that’s the main issue or that’s just from all the codes. It was the electric steering issue and I believe battery charging issue.
Ah, all of this is starting to make sense. The first thing I considered was that the battery terminals were loose.

tacthecat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Is your battery original? If so you're approaching or are past your "Best if used by date".

OP
OP
StraightUpFake
First Name
Edgar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I haven't changed my steering wheel, so I can't comment on issues with that, but worth researching that topic for something you may have missed. Might be wise to run through the install again to double check electrical connections. Make sure connectors are firmly set and such. Charging system issues are close to the main power problem I mentioned. Intermittent power may contribute. Again, you may want to trace your work and look for anything simple to fix.
This problem began before i even touched my steering wheel and my battery terminals are good

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I got like two messages on the head unit not sure if that’s the main issue or that’s just from all the codes.
So no actual dash CEL error codes, just those pop up error messages on the infotainment screen?

OP
OP
StraightUpFake
First Name
Edgar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Every Code on the dash on! A7F7062B-2301-45AF-8A22-0A674ADD55A4
Yea I get all these codes on the dash, it went away for a week or so then came back yesterday. What is this main power thing about?
So no actual dash CEL error codes, just those pop up error messages on the infotainment screen?

OP
OP
StraightUpFake
First Name
Edgar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Any updates? Experiencing same thing.
Went away for months and came back now. I noticed once my LTFT hits around -20 that’s when the codes come on. If u have an update lmk. I’m going to another look at my intake and clean it. I already cleaned MAF sensor which did nothing. Seems like a leaky injector but from other people who had this issue they only had the emissions light on so it’s tricky.
Sponsored