Eventuri intake work on fk8

shihabp79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Type R #2740
Country flag
I don't suppose they'll make a less expensive version out of something besides carbon fiber? I don't need it to be fancy, it's not like I'll be driving around with the hood removed to show off that sweet weave.
Sponsored

Meat Hammer

First Name
Alec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CBP Civic Type R #1464
Country flag
I don't suppose they'll make a less expensive version out of something besides carbon fiber? I don't need it to be fancy, it's not like I'll be driving around with the hood removed to show off that sweet weave.
Lol! If I'm ever shiekh-rich, my Type R is getting the riceballer extraordinaire clear body kit so the haters can stare at that sweet weave! :drool:

Honda Civic 10th gen Eventuri intake work on fk8 clears2k2

Honda Civic 10th gen Eventuri intake work on fk8 clears2k

GMO93

TypeR_592
First Name
TypeR_592
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
Country flag
any update
Nothing new to report.. it's pretty much all been said. I put a deposit down through a distributor, umm they mentioned that they expect the intakes to ship out towards the end of January. No official pricing has been announced yet.

17siturb0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si sedan, 2006 civic si coupe
Nothing new to report.. it's pretty much all been said. I put a deposit down through a distributor, umm they mentioned that they expect the intakes to ship out towards the end of January. No official pricing has been announced yet.
What do you mean no update?!

GMO93

TypeR_592
First Name
TypeR_592
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
Country flag
What do you mean no update? There’s absolutely no data on this intake, no estimated pricing, no pictures.. nothing.

They posted some stuff on their Instagram, what I meant by it's all been said.. meaning that everyone else here has said what is known.. that there isn't anything new that we know to update .. just informing .. that I placed an order and what I was told.. that's it

Edison_tRan

First Name
Edison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cvic Type R FK8
Country flag
They posted some stuff on their Instagram, what I meant by it's all been said.. meaning that everyone else here has said what is known.. that there isn't anything new that we know to update .. just informing .. that I placed an order and what I was told.. that's it
Thank bro

flixman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R - Black
Country flag
I asked if they were planning in making a less expensive one and they said no. they are only offering the carbon fiber intake

Banshee

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, 07 Civic Si, 17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I heard that they are shipping toward the end of April. Should have it by the end of April...I asked a question on 9 APR. Here is the response.
"Unfortunately carbon production is going a lot slower than expected but we now have more molds being made to speed things up. Will know more in the next couple of days with regards to the launch."
Again, that was on 9 APR.

GMO93

TypeR_592
First Name
TypeR_592
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
Country flag
Same, I was told end of April the first batch should be out to be distributed. Patiently waiting

I heard that they are shipping toward the end of April. Should have it by the end of April...I asked a question on 9 APR. Here is the response.
"Unfortunately carbon production is going a lot slower than expected but we now have more molds being made to speed things up. Will know more in the next couple of days with regards to the launch."
Again, that was on 9 APR.

GMO93

TypeR_592
First Name
TypeR_592
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
Country flag
Oh wow totally didn't see that, must have missed it.

Banshee

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, 07 Civic Si, 17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I was hoping for a larger MAF housing...LOL
Sponsored