Eventuri intake work on fk8

OP
OP

hondatech nate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline
Is it gonna be along the same lines where it will take air from outside instead of in the heatsoaked engine bay. And either way keep me informed. I'm gonna be looking for a good intake and exhaust for the car to get a little better sound and a little power.

jonnys_honda

First Name
Jonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R #1288
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'll start a thread when we get started.
Is it gonna be along the same lines where it will take air from outside instead of in the heatsoaked engine bay. And either way keep me informed. I'm gonna be looking for a good intake and exhaust for the car to get a little better sound and a little power.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 Type R
Country flag
Fk2 eventuri is a great product but wont fit the fk8, battery is in a different place in the fk8 and likely to get in the way, I'd say they will release a kit at some stage though as right now it's the best kit for both gains and looks on the fk2, although the price is a bit crazy

keelareetee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R FK8
For info:-

Mon 10/07, 17:54

Hello,

Not yet - we are waiting for the chance to have one for the development.

Kind regards,
Bilal Mahmood
Engineering & Development
Honda Civic 10th gen Eventuri intake work on fk8 15978055526_6ebd6f96c5_o

Eventuri:Unit 4, Urban Hive, 
Luton Enterprise Park, 
Sundon Park Road, 
Luton, 
Bedfordshire, LU3 3GU.
Tel: (+44) (0)1582 584 000
This message is confidential. It may also be privileged or otherwise protected by work product immunity or other legal rules. If you have received it by mistake, please let us know by e-mail reply and delete it from your system; you may not copy this message or disclose its contents to anyone.

Mon 10/07, 15:37
[email protected]

Hi,

Does Eventuri have any plans for the new Civic Type R FK8?

Many thanks,

PowerOfDreams2017

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 CRX Si, 1994 Civic EX Sedan, 2016 HRV EX-L, 1998 Civic Hatch DX, 2017 Civic Type R #593
Country flag
I believe its the same intake...Check out the video on Youtube by Adam at 6two1. He gives his opinion on if the FK2 is a true Type R. (He's in the UK). The car he is driving has the same intake on it and it sounds amazing. Too bad, they say nothing about HP gains/loss

tuxmonkey

R-00330
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Type R #330, '17 Jeep GC Overland
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I believe its the same intake...Check out the video on Youtube by Adam at 6two1. He gives his opinion on if the FK2 is a true Type R. (He's in the UK). The car he is driving has the same intake on it and it sounds amazing. Too bad, they say nothing about HP gains/loss

Lost count of how many times that dude came.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 Type R
Country flag
I'd highly doubt it's the same intake due to the battery in the fk8 being where the airbox is on the fk2, there doesnt look to be any space in the bay on the fk8 to run a similar system that sucks air from the scuttle panel.
Results were good with the eventuri on the fk2 though, 20+bhp (at the fly) dyno confirmed by owners

fk8mike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic type r
Country flag
will probably go with this,they built great stuff