Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
500HP 2019 Honda Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Wow they wouldn't let me purchase a product because I complained on their lack of customer service. Yes I purchased elsewhere.

Instead of improving their lack of customer service, Evasive will just ban the buyers who complain.
Sponsored

tacocat

First Name
matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
I don't think you got "banned" they just don't want to do business with you since you seem unhappy with the way they conduct business. This is not uncommon.

Boosted_01_R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FC3
Country flag
Wow they wouldn't let me purchase a product because I complained on their lack of customer service. Yes I purchased elsewhere.

Instead of improving their lack of customer service, Evasive will just ban the buyers who complain.
End of the day it their company. What was you issue with them ? Evasive action is probably justified.

Byron Sexton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mazdaspeed6, 2020 Civic Type R SGP #36784
Country flag
Interesting times we live where businesses dont want customers. Nothing between me and the check....

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
OP, do you have any more details to add? It's pretty unheard of for a company to ban someone from making a purchase just because they "complained". More to this story?

OP
OP
Snmtazz70

Snmtazz70

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
500HP 2019 Honda Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Just read my old post about my carbon hood on here. That made them upset I guess, nothing more. Just bad customer service.

Tyler.iguess

Banned
Banned
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si coupe
Build Thread
Link
Country flag

I qm unable to purchase from this 1 ebay store for no reason. I asked about a horn button trim ring. And they responded qnd sent the link to what o wanted. But it wasn't letting me buy it.

And if someone complained qbout my customer service. I cant say id shun tjem the first time. The 2nd time or if its 100% of purchases they complain. I can see it.

Narumi

First Name
Narumi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport, 2015 BRZ Premium, 1990 300ZX 2+2
Country flag