Civic_Andreas

First Name
Andreas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 1.5 VTEC Turbo Sport Plus -17
Country flag
Honda Europe has a warranty issue for the Clear sidemarkers as they have a factory defect that makes them crack from petroleum based degreaser :( just like Audi and Volkswagen headlights / taillights (Really Bad german Quality) think they are made in the same factory.

As they cost about 200USD to buy here in Sweden im really glad my Local Honda dealer sent me a pair on Warranty and hope the new ones is made in another factory.

Honda Civic 10th gen European Clear Sidemarkers will Crack ( Factory defect) Warranty Issue IMG_20200620_084806

Honda Civic 10th gen European Clear Sidemarkers will Crack ( Factory defect) Warranty Issue IMG_20200620_084821

Honda Civic 10th gen European Clear Sidemarkers will Crack ( Factory defect) Warranty Issue IMG_20200620_084828

Last edited:

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
Walp... I was actually thinking about tracking down a set... maybe I’ll reconsider now. Thanks for the heads up.

mar6o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 5D Elegance Navi MT 1.0
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Good to know but little use as my Civic is already out of warranty. The side markers on mine started fogging up and moisture got inside. No visible cracks, but I guess the seal was the weak spot.
Sponsored