First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 Galant ES 2.4, 18 Sienna XLE (FWD), 18 FK7 ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That's the $600+ spoiler, feels like a money that'll take me forever to justify to spend :(

Other than the Pano roof, spoiler, suspension and color, the spec sounds exactly like my sport touring... only I know there's more small cool stuffs like adjustable head rests of back seat, tiltable head rests on front seats, adjustable headlight, parking sensors, headlight washer, rear fog lights, probably back seat seatbelt warning and sign recognition.
Retrofitting some of them could be pricy but interesting:p

Shred

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I might be in the minority here but I hate panoramic sunroofs. They look doofy when you open them IMO.

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
I might be in the minority here but I hate panoramic sunroofs. They look doofy when you open them IMO.
I like the all glass roof ( ford had it in the 50s) but I will agree they don’t look right when opened I never cared for the slide out sunroofs my TIburon had one it looked like a weird spoiler on top of the roof when opened

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That spoiler is freakin' fantastic.
I'm gonna guess that over time, someone will be selling knock-offs of that spoiler on the bay for like $100. lol

Gruber

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Touring; 2009 Honda CR-V EX-L
Country flag
It's fantastic alright, but in reality, the grass only seems to be greener.
For more money than the US ST, you get the 3-cylinder motor making 124 hp... compared to 180 hp. So with the panoramic sunroof and adaptive damping, "sit back, relax and take in the views", as your 0-62 mph is going to be 10.9 s according to Honda. (my 2009 166 hp CR-V is faster with 0-60 mph at 9.2 s, according to Motortrend https://www.thecarconnection.com/overview/honda_cr-v_2009).

If you want the 1.5T with 180 hp, you lose that glass roof, adaptive dampers, wireless charging, heated seats front and rear, smart entry and start...but with 0-62 mph time of 8.3 (specified by Honda) at least you can now beat my CR-V.*** Still no 18" wheels.

So some options may be nice by themselves, but I would still rather go to a US dealer to buy a civic.... The EU civic sales are tanking anyway.

*** of course, disclaimer, as is normal with 0-60 times; YTMV. Motrortrend gives 2020 Hatchback ST 0-60mph at 7.1 s Btw. this review fits more my perceptions than the one in Jalopnik in another thread. https://www.motortrend.com/cars/hon...c-sport-touring-first-test-even-better-hatch/

CanadiaegeanBlue

First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan - Aegean Blue Metallic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Even Canada gets way better ones. The canadian spec Si got LED headlights standard, wireless charger, rear heated seats
The LX hatchback there also gets heated seats and the Apple CarPlay head unit standard... Before 2020 You had to go all the way up to the EX to get those features in the States...
You're forgetting the spare rear tire on Canadian Si's, and Garmin Nav embedded into the Infotainment :p Although I use Android Auto, but just teasing. I think they tried to keep it under the $25k USD mark at launch, hence they let go those items.
Sponsored