Ep3-FK7

First Name
Bryant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Anyone install one of these to front of car? I just bought one but where it’s supposed to mount I think my prl cobra intake will be in the way. I know prl cvt kit mounted on front.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Ep3-FK7

Ep3-FK7

First Name
Bryant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Also unsure if it going to be compatible in general with my setup as the prl intercooler pipe is already very close to the stock oil cooling setup and the mount has to be placed behind that making it even tighter.

dbagged86

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Country flag
Anyone install one of these to front of car? I just bought one but where it’s supposed to mount I think my prl cobra intake will be in the way. I know prl cvt kit mounted on front.
Yeah my cousin installed one on my 2016 civic ex-t. I see what you're saying about the CAI. I have an Injen short ram on my car.

Honda Civic 10th gen ETL CVT Cooler IMG_0999.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen ETL CVT Cooler IMG_1001.JPG

Edaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Touring Coupe (1.5T)
Country flag
Yeah my cousin installed one on my 2016 civic ex-t. I see what you're saying about the CAI. I have an Injen short ram on my car.

IMG_0999.JPG

IMG_1001.JPG
Sorry to resurect a dead thread but does this ETL cooler not work with models equipped with the sensing package? And is there a way around it if it is? idk if its possible but could the cooler be relocated to in front of the radiator or something to fix this? Very few people seem to have this

OP
OP
Ep3-FK7

Ep3-FK7

First Name
Bryant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
It can be relocated to the front. If you search the forum there will be a thread on it.
Sponsored