gcapraz

First Name
Gökhan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic sport plus
Country flag
no need to buy the oem part. if you install it, you can not use air filter kit like prl cobra. its use their place. Also you can buy any kind of universal type oil cooler and install it behind the front bumper. it will be more efficient than oem part. I have oem part but i m going to add small size fan in front of it. Because its not works properly inside in small place
Sponsored

Reactions: Myx

gcapraz

First Name
Gökhan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic sport plus
Country flag
for accord cooler is same as our cooler but i dont have any idea for other installation parts

FK7NorCali

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport hatchback
Country flag
for accord cooler is same as our cooler but i dont have any idea for other installation parts
If the cooler is the same I can order the civic installation parts from the uk. The accord cooler is priced much cheaper.

xjoshuax89

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 CR-V SE, '16 Civic EX, '17 Civic HB ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

fkseven

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK7
Country flag
Would it be poss
Nope thats European civics.
but aren’t the cvt warmers pretty much functioning like a trans cooler

I wonder if it’s possible just to run a diy kit off the stock cvt warmer plate or if it’ll explode...

chmst

First Name
Mikey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda civic EX-L 6mt Si swapped from CVT
Country flag
no need to buy the oem part. if you install it, you can not use air filter kit like prl cobra. its use their place. Also you can buy any kind of universal type oil cooler and install it behind the front bumper. it will be more efficient than oem part. I have oem part but i m going to add small size fan in front of it. Because its not works properly inside in small place
Reviving an old thread to say it can be done with the ETL kit. You have to slightly modify a bracket (extend, and bend) + a bit of the bumper has to be trimmed off and removal of the driver's side fog light. Which is kinda nice since you get extra air flowing to the CAI and oil cooler.

It can definitely be mounted somewhere more logical to avoid this, but the potential benefits far outweigh snipping material off the bumper than can't be seen :)

ceabbott2

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Reviving an old thread to say it can be done with the ETL kit. You have to slightly modify a bracket (extend, and bend) + a bit of the bumper has to be trimmed off and removal of the driver's side fog light. Which is kinda nice since you get extra air flowing to the CAI and oil cooler.

It can definitely be mounted somewhere more logical to avoid this, but the potential benefits far outweigh snipping material off the bumper than can't be seen :)
Is the fog light removed permanently or just for installation purposes?

Ron21

First Name
Rom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX-T
Country flag
Im also curious,

Does anyone here have a picture of the ETL kit? I want to buy it but i know how to route the hoses and how to install it properly

having a picture would be nice

yaom1ng

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK7 CVT
Country flag
could you just run new lines off the two OEM ports of the CVT warmer to an oil cooler and loop the two lines coming off the head?
Sponsored