Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si, 2006 Saab 9-3 Aero
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
@Sport-injected so, you've convinced me this stuff is legit. If I was near Jersey, I'd just pay you to detail The Hotness™️, but it is what it is. I think a local shop, which seems legit to me as I just visited them today, quoted me 2K for a 2-stage mild cut & polish to get the paint to perfect, then ceramic coat (and all of that includes a full exterior wash, of course, and interior cleaning, and washing & ceramic coating my rims). I feel like it's a solid deal for what I'm getting, but would love to know your thoughts.

If I do it, I totally plan on getting some of the graphene products your promote. They seem legit!
Yes it is very labor intensive and takes a while to do it properly so I am not surprised it costs that much, and I'm honored to hear you would trust me with your car! I have considered having it done professionally myself many time but I have too many parts on my wish list that I would rather put the money toward, hense doing the detail myself.

It is a tedious task, thats why I end up breaking my car into sections and ends up taking me a month to complete the entire car in piece meal.

I don't hold it against anyone that is willing to pay to get it done right away and with guaranteed results. You do what you feel is right for your situation, and if you want to take on the job yourself in the future you can always start to round up the needed equipment and supplies and give it a go next year!

Whatever you decide good luck and I hope to see some pictures after it is completed!

I hope this answered your question.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Sport-injected

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
@Doc_Mello I would also like to add that this is the first time I ever really had such excellent results with detailing products, and the that's the reason I do push these products. Ceramic and graphene coating was always a scary thought to me because I have seen people have some unbelievably bad results doing it themselves and even horror stories paying a professional that ended up doing a bad job. When I finally got the courage to try myself with the ethos product it went so well I just had to share for anyone else that wants to DIY detail and show it can be done safely at home. Thanks for your support and I hope you do take it on wether next year or a couple years down the road. It is a rewarding feeling to get professional results without paying the professional price.

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yes it is very labor intensive and takes a while to do it properly so I am not surprised it costs that much, and I'm honored to hear you would trust me with your car! I have considered having it done professionally myself many time but I have too many parts on my wish list that I would rather put the money toward, hense doing the detail myself.

It is a tedious task, thats why I end up breaking my car into sections and ends up taking me a month to complete the entire car in piece meal.

I don't hold it against anyone that is willing to pay to get it done right away and with guaranteed results. You do what you feel is right for your situation, and if you want to take on the job yourself in the future you can always start to round up the needed equipment and supplies and give it a go next year!

Whatever you decide good luck and I hope to see some pictures after it is completed!

I hope this answered your question.
No, yeah, this is super helpful! I told @ManitobaSI that I was thinking of buying a DA polisher, but it's not worth it because I wouldn't use it often enough to justify the cost.

A month?! 😧

I guess what I mean is that I *think* 2K for all of the services I'd be getting is a good price, and the place itself seems legit (spoke to the Owner himself, who was working on a car when I walked in, which, IMO, is a cool sign). Just soliciting opinions because you take care of your ride like I do mine.

TY! 🙏🏼

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
@Doc_Mello I would also like to add that this is the first time I ever really had such excellent results with detailing products, and the that's the reason I do push these products. Ceramic and graphene coating was always a scary thought to me because I have seen people have some unbelievably bad results doing it themselves and even horror stories paying a professional that ended up doing a bad job. When I finally got the courage to try myself with the ethos product it went so well I just had to share for anyone else that wants to DIY detail and show it can be done safely at home. Thanks for your support and I hope you do take it on wether next year or a couple years down the road. It is a rewarding feeling to get professional results without paying the professional price.
Yeah, appreciate your honesty! I feel the same way.

dthanb

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si, 2004 Mazda 3 Hatchback
Yes mine took a while to show up as well, all my other shipments were quick not sure what the hold up is with this stuff.
Would like to try their stuff one day. Ordered on 20th of April. Still waiting for them to ship the stuff....

OP
OP
Sport-injected

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Would like to try their stuff one day. Ordered on 20th of April. Still waiting for them to ship the stuff....
You can send their support an email if haven't already to get an ETA.. they are good with responding during the week.

[email protected]

OP
OP
Sport-injected

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Did the website say the product was sold out?

OP
OP
Sport-injected

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Did the usual process (clay,cut,polish,graphene) to my roof and side roof above windows down to where it intersects with the trunk.

In the first 2 pictures you can see how after applying the graphene matrix it leaves a rainbow effect, then once it dries it goes to a matt/clear finish. Last few pics are after all finished.

Honda Civic 10th gen Ethos graphene matrix 2.0 beta 20220523_182755-01

Honda Civic 10th gen Ethos graphene matrix 2.0 beta 20220523_182813-01

Honda Civic 10th gen Ethos graphene matrix 2.0 beta 20220523_183601-01

Honda Civic 10th gen Ethos graphene matrix 2.0 beta 20220523_183509-01

Honda Civic 10th gen Ethos graphene matrix 2.0 beta 20220523_183520

Honda Civic 10th gen Ethos graphene matrix 2.0 beta 20220523_183506

OP
OP
Sport-injected

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
A quick wipe with the California duster to remove pollen, then a quick spray with Ethos pro-shine to reveal how great the roof turned out after the cut, polish, graphene coating from earlier this week.

Chemical guys C4 cut, P4 polish, then ethos graphene matrix V2 coating. Turned out really good.

https://ethoscarcare.com/products/graphene-coating-2-0-beta?ref=Sport-injected

Get 10% off all ethos product with code in my signature.
Honda Civic 10th gen Ethos graphene matrix 2.0 beta 20220525_185114-02

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
A quick wipe with the California duster to remove pollen, then a quick spray with Ethos pro-shine to reveal how great the roof turned out after the cut, polish, graphene coating from earlier this week.

Chemical guys C4 cut, P4 polish, then ethos graphene matrix V2 coating. Turned out really good.

https://ethoscarcare.com/products/graphene-coating-2-0-beta?ref=Sport-injected

Get 10% off all ethos product with code in my signature.
20220525_185114-02.jpeg
Si, so, just got my car ceramic coated, and was looking for the Ethos product you recommend for ceramic maintenance.

Thoughts? Was it Resist or Pro Shine? Looking for something to keep the shine after washing.

Thanks!

OP
OP
Sport-injected

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Si, so, just got my car ceramic coated, and was looking for the Ethos product you recommend for ceramic maintenance.

Thoughts? Was it Resist or Pro Shine? Looking for something to keep the shine after washing.

Thanks!
Pro-shine for sure! Resist or defy would work great as well, but pro-shine gives the smoothes feel and best shine from what I've found.

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Pro-shine for sure! Resist or defy would work great as well, but pro-shine gives the smoothes feel and best shine from what I've found.
Thanks! What exactly is Pro Shine? Like, is it also graphene?

OP
OP
Sport-injected

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
OP
OP
Sport-injected

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
If you get the combo with the microfiber cloth, that cloth is the softest thickest microfiber I have used. I bought a 20 pack of them.

OP
OP
Sport-injected

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
You will be amazed at how slick your car will feel after spraying with pro shine, especially with your paint freshly buffed and coated.
Sponsored