OP
Harlaquin

Harlaquin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R and a beater ford focus
Country flag
I’ll ruin your thread if that means others who are inexperienced and lurking won’t wind up crushing themselves under their cars because they believe that you know what you’re doing.

I enjoy your threads and excitement for cars, and the uniqueness of your posts. But just imagine an 18 year old 5 years from now running into this thread and seeing your photos. It’s unfortunately all too common for people to get crushed under their cars for using a jack as a supporting device.

Sorry man, I am not trying to trash your threads. But three wheels on the floor and that height on the front wheel isn’t enough for even the lowest setting of a jack stand to fit.

Again, do your thing. Work on your cars however works best for you.
Last time Ill say it no one was being unsafe. I had jack stands, you weren't there. You are insistent off a badly angled photo. So here are some other pics as we moved around the car and when we needed the stands for the exhaust we used ramps then. I didn't post the boring pics of the process, but here ya go, Ill accept your apologies now.
Honda Civic 10th gen Episode 10: Another day in the life of an R owner. Deconstruction of the Dream 20190525_164039
Honda Civic 10th gen Episode 10: Another day in the life of an R owner. Deconstruction of the Dream 20190525_170117
Honda Civic 10th gen Episode 10: Another day in the life of an R owner. Deconstruction of the Dream IMG_09861