Enkei wheels, best way to clean???

elykoj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic
Country flag
I’m getting these Enkei black gloss wheels this week. What is best way to clean them ? What products should be used. ?

Honda Civic 10th gen Enkei wheels, best way to clean??? 22A89F05-09D5-429E-B203-2E59A98CE6AD
Sponsored

WOPSiWOT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I just got wheels and coated them using CarPro DLUX. The application process was simple, I can't speak much to the durability yet.

xXoVrKiLLXx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R ABM
I’m getting these Enkei black gloss wheels this week. What is best way to clean them ? What products should be used. ?

22A89F05-09D5-429E-B203-2E59A98CE6AD.jpeg
Keep them in the box:) hehe. Had to - good luck with your quest my friend - ceramic and low dust brake pads your best bet - my suggestions. I actually went with a 5 spoke wheel (that are still in a box lol - waiting on tires though) just to make cleaning easier - the less busy the wheel the less of a pain the upkeep is.

Last edited:

burningoilagain

First Name
Alberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
i hate this product. Meguiers wheel cleaner does a better job then this. Also adams wheel cleaner is definitely better then diablo. Diablo feels weak to me doesn’t break down that break dust and stuff like these other products I mentioned. Just smells good. IRON X though bullies all of these mentioned above. Since I got it that’s been my go too. Break dust, dirt, salt, meltssss off that wheel.

monstarind

Monstar Industries
First Name
Monstar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.monstarind.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R FK8R
Country flag
i hate this product. Meguiers wheel cleaner does a better job then this. Also adams wheel cleaner is definitely better then diablo. Diablo feels weak to me doesn’t break down that break dust and stuff like these other products I mentioned. Just smells good. IRON X though bullies all of these mentioned above. Since I got it that’s been my go too. Break dust, dirt, salt, meltssss off that wheel.
Haven't tried any of those but I will keep it in mind for the next time.

VTecYoSelfB4UWreckYoSelf

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan Aegean Blue
Country flag
I was always using major brand wheel cleaners but it started staining my driveway, so I've just been using normal soap and water and they clean up just fine.

Jebuss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CBP Type R
Country flag