Drenick

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda civic
Country flag
Can anyone tell me how many engine mounts does my car have? I own a 2016 Honda Civic.
Sponsored

2020k20c2sport

N/A_AllDay2.0
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Sedan Sport
Country flag
Speaking of engine mounts does the "Rod Torque" mount that people have been putting on the Si fit the sport 2020 models? Or a better worded question. Do they make upgrades mounts for the 2.0 sport model sedan?

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
Speaking of engine mounts does the "Rod Torque" mount that people have been putting on the Si fit the sport 2020 models? Or a better worded question. Do they make upgrades mounts for the 2.0 sport model sedan?
Says it’s the same part number for 2.0 NA CVT models as the 1.5T, the manual version has a different part number but has the identical photo sample So not sure about that

2020k20c2sport

N/A_AllDay2.0
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Sedan Sport
Country flag
Says it’s the same part number for 2.0 NA CVT models as the 1.5T, the manual version has a different part number but has the identical photo sample So not sure about that
Ok thanks for that. I have the 6MT so that's why I was wondering. Not like I'm going to do that right away anyways lol but thanks for the info.

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
Ok thanks for that. I have the 6MT so that's why I was wondering. Not like I'm going to do that right away anyways lol but thanks for the info.
You can also look into this..
https://edgeautosport.com/whiteline...-honda-civic-all-inc-si-and-type-r-2016-2019/
Fills the gap in the rear motor mount and gives you the benefits without the NVH of a solid rear motor mount. Although if you want the full solid performance you will need the actual mount, but for $25 it’s not bad of a mod and if it didn’t fit then it’s not as big of a hit on the wallet. I’m sure it’s all the same mounts though since it even fits the type r. I’d get it myself, but I have enough rattle in my interior as it is and any extra added vibration is a big no thank you for me ?

2020k20c2sport

N/A_AllDay2.0
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Sedan Sport
Country flag
You can also look into this..
https://edgeautosport.com/whiteline...-honda-civic-all-inc-si-and-type-r-2016-2019/
Fills the gap in the rear motor mount and gives you the benefits without the NVH of a solid rear motor mount. Although if you want the full solid performance you will need the actual mount, but for $25 it’s not bad of a mod and if it didn’t fit then it’s not as big of a hit on the wallet. I’m sure it’s all the same mounts though since it even fits the type r. I’d get it myself, but I have enough rattle in my interior as it is and any extra added vibration is a big no thank you for me ?
Ya the plug thing was the first thing I saw before looking into it deeper. Then after watching people change it I realized if I'm gonna take the mount out I'm putting a new one in lol.

LuisXVI

First Name
Luis Alberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 HONDA CIVIC EX-T (FC1) / 1996 NISSAN BLUEBIRD SSS (U13/SR18de)
Country flag
5 mounts total including CVT Mount, double check part numbers. Each side gets 1 mount, plus the trans.

3D28B654-E626-481C-9A6F-318C35B66517.jpeg

Hi JAY ‼

One more question, do u know how many of this mounts has a rubber components or bushing functionâť“

I believe are #3, #4 and #5, is true that âť“

'cause I'm running on 50k meters with a noisy sound coming from the passenger side, appears pretty noisy when starts the car with the electric brake locked on,
then appears again with big imperfections on roads etc etc

Some mechanics said me maybe the sound comes from the motor mount.

Thanks in advance for your answer.

V3N0M_VZL4

First Name
Mauricio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic SI
Country flag
Ya the plug thing was the first thing I saw before looking into it deeper. Then after watching people change it I realized if I'm gonna take the mount out I'm putting a new one in lol.
The CVT and Manual transmission is the same, i change mine "CVT" last weekend for the hardrace 8722 very nice upgrade almost OEM but more solid and no NVH

2020k20c2sport

N/A_AllDay2.0
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Sedan Sport
Country flag
The CVT and Manual transmission is the same, i change mine "CVT" last weekend for the hardrace 8722 very nice upgrade almost OEM but more solid and no NVH
Great I've kind have been more spirited with my sport since it's been more broke in an noticed even in the k20c2 there's engine shutter of the sort.

V3N0M_VZL4

First Name
Mauricio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic SI
Country flag
Great I've kind have been more spirited with my sport since it's been more broke in an noticed even in the k20c2 there's engine shutter of the sort.
the K20 is a great engine i love my car, i made some mod to improve handeling and also i installed the Ktuner go add some power, next mods downpipe, and cold air intake.

2020k20c2sport

N/A_AllDay2.0
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Sedan Sport
Country flag
the K20 is a great engine i love my car, i made some mod to improve handeling and also i installed the Ktuner go add some power, next mods downpipe, and cold air intake.
Ya I love mine as well. I'm honestly happy I went with the 2.0 NA mods or not it's what I needed and wanted and I'm not dissatisfied with sticking with the tried and true k series. I'm working on it just gotta watch my money lol