Energy Green Si, am I the only one?

philharmonik

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Accord EX-L V6 Sedan
Country flag
Yeah...I've got to update the 'familiy photo', as well. I still have my '17 Si, but only for a few more days. I didn't NEED the Type R (who does, really?) but I'll be financing less for it than I did my Si, so I couldn't NOT take it. You can try offering that - all they can do is say 'NO'....but they might say yes...and you don't know unless you ask.

I had a '15 Si and traded to the '17....I thought I'd miss the Vtech, but I didn't really...and now with the CTR...the Vtech is back, so it will be awesome (except the part where I have to get a new set of rims & snow tires for winter)...

I've not seen too many EG Si, so it's not like they are common... Have you looked on autotrader to see what other ones are going for (if there are any)??

I always loved the color - when the Type R was first announced, the photo they were using was basically my wife's EX-L - EG with a fin on the rear...I kept saying I was going to get THAT...well, the CTR is quite a bit different than the EX-L, and I couldn't afford the price tag (and they never came in EG anyway)...

Anyway - I'd look around for comps and see what you find....in many cases, however, used cars are more expensive than new (which I'll never understand).
Thanks for tips. I looked on autotrader within a 200 mile radius and there is nothing even close to this one. I’ll give them the offer and see how it goes. There are no EG’s elsewhere, so this is it. Hopefully if they don’t take my offer, it sits for a while. Maybe no one will want that color. ?
Sponsored