Energy Green 2016 Civic Coupe!

Mannyp93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Civic EX, 2016 Civic EX
I saw this on Instagram last night. I like how they still cover up the Honda logos. I mean the car has been unveiled figured they wouldn't really need to keep it secret any more.

HondaPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EXT Civic & 2017 Civic ExT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I like the deep bright flo green look in the picture. But on a Si or Type R with red interior would scream christmas. What really bugs me is the hood line going straight across over the H. The tollerance on diff civics seems like a quality control issue. Look at this civic and notice the trim piece sits lower in the middle not matching the high curved spot of the hood. The accord is a one piece hood. I like that and wish Honda would change this on the Civic.

Last edited:

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
It's got ON plates but its defs a US model. No Turbo badging on the side skirts and no radar panel for sensing despite that fact that it's a EX-T/EX-L model. If the trims are any consistent between sedan and coupe in Canada, EX-T comes standard with sensing.

Cant guarantee if green is available in Canada either.

CdnColin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2O16 Civic Touring 'WOP', 2016 HRV EXL w/nav. 'Milano Red'
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It's got ON plates but its defs a US model. No Turbo badging on the side skirts and no radar panel for sensing despite that fact that it's a EX-T/EX-L model. If the trims are any consistent between sedan and coupe in Canada, EX-T comes standard with sensing.

Cant guarantee if green is available in Canada either.
Tend to agree with all of the above. Don't mind this green but sure would be nice to see some Rallye Red on our roads.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Coupe shape is great, but... that color is borderline hideous!

the1dynasty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R (FK8), 2007 Civic Si (FG2)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That's not true... Sensing is an option on any trim but only standard on Touring.

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
That's not true... Sensing is an option on any trim but only standard on Touring.
You clearly don't bother with the context of my statement. Me claiming that the coupe shown above is a US model despite having Ontario plates BECAUSE Sensing is STANDARD on Canadian EX-T models. Clearly it's not on this coupe because it's missing the radar panel.

HondaPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EXT Civic & 2017 Civic ExT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I think Honda is making progress on creative wheel designs and wheel weight / alloy quality needs to be considered as it was 10yrs ago. The 2014 /15 Si 18" wheel with tire weighed in at 52lbs and I know if we used a higher quality alloy we could shave a good 10lbs off the next Si wheel and still maintain a A+ safety rating. We need a lighter wheel on the 10th gen Honda Si. HONDA, I hope you are listening.. :)

When will Honda just give us appealing wheels

Last edited:

the1dynasty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R (FK8), 2007 Civic Si (FG2)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You clearly don't bother with the context of my statement. Me claiming that the coupe shown above is a US model despite having Ontario plates BECAUSE Sensing is STANDARD on Canadian EX-T models. Clearly it's not on this coupe because it's missing the radar panel.
Relax, not that serious... Simple oversight...

dawsonj87

First Name
Dawson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Honda Civic EX Coupe, 2001 Honda CB250
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I think Honda is making progress on creative wheel designs and wheel weight / alloy quality needs to be considered as it was 10yrs ago. The 2014 /15 Si 18" wheel with tire weighed in at 52lbs and I know if we used a higher quality alloy we could shave a good 10lbs off the next Si wheel and still maintain a A+ safety rating. We need a lighter wheel on the 10th gen Honda Si. HONDA, I hope you are listening.. :)
Just after reading this, I came across this http://www.civicx.com/threads/2016-ex_l-modified.1619/ the guy says the wheels are Honda Factory Performance wheels, and they look absolutely fantastic on the car. I think Honda was listening!!
Sponsored