End of Civic Si and Coupe for 10th gen

zspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback FK7
Country flag
RIP the coupe, it was the only coupe in its class and now it's officially dead. But on another note, does that mean the 2021 model year is when the 11th gen Civic is coming? My lease ends next yeae in March so im curious if the 11th gen will be out by then.
2022 will be.
Sponsored

zroger73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MX-5 Miata GT-S, 2021 Ridgeline RTL-E
Country flag
Last edited:

TypeX

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ASPEC RDX
Country flag

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Will there be 2021 model year non-LE Type Rs?
Don't think so, from what I've seen around 2021 will be a continuation of the 10th Gen Type R but just loaded with limited features and all that crap. Then I think it'll continue to 11th gen Type R after that

charleswrivers

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Odyssey, '94 300zx, 2001 F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
(shrug) Oh well. I was Honda’ed our anyways after 3 in the last 7 years. Unless the Odyssey gets totaled and we get a 5th gen... I don’t see us getting another Honda as replacements for are current stable of DDs. Sad to see the budget coupe die as I think they’re sharp looking, though I’d never own one. Makes me wonder if it was essentially canceled years back when the Accords were... they just did it in a stagger to minimize bad press... and had kept the Accord manual for that same reason. They made the coupe/manual crown dip their toe into disappointment before pushing us in.

zroger73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MX-5 Miata GT-S, 2021 Ridgeline RTL-E
Country flag
Looks like it.
That would be my guess as well since Honda said, "An all-new 11th generation Civic sedan is scheduled to debut in late Spring [~June?], 2021."

I'm also guessing the hatchback, Si, and Type R will come later as they did with the current generation.

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
Yep as a brain washed society Telling people what they should buy and have
buy a sedan you’ll have more doors to taxi people around or buy a gas guzzling Box shaped SUV or pickup truck to pickup a Christmas tree once’s a year
how about giving people a choice on what they want not what society tells them give people more options
this Is like stores telling people to wear masks or no service today’s society has become the movie they live by John carpenter without the aliens IMO
ranting over

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
buy a sedan you’ll have more doors to taxi people around or buy a gas guzzling Box shaped SUV or pickup truck to pickup a Christmas tree once’s a year
how about giving people a choice on what they want not what society tells them give people more options
this Is like stores telling people to wear masks or no service today’s society has become the movie they live by John carpenter without the aliens IMO
ranting over
my mans

Axatax

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
In Malkuth, surrounded by evil, low on gas.
Vehicle(s)
2K Civic DX Coupe B18C5 (swap), 2017 Civic LX Coupe 6MT
Country flag
ranting over

The new American Dream is an SUV with children crawling all over it.

(If you ever see me in this predicament, please call Dr. Jack Kevorkian).

Zeffy94

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda3 GT Hatch 6AT, 2018 Honda Civic Type R (traded in)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
As much as I love my Type R, I really have to say - I really loved how my coupe looked aesthetically compared to the CTR. The body lines on the coupe are just so good IMO.

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I was kinda with you until you got to the part where you outed yourself as a moron.
I just noticed that as well...

Good ol' Florida at it's finest