Emissions System Problem

klm57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Honda Accord, 2015 Chevy Equinox
Here is a new one for me this week. I have a EX-L with Navigation 1.5L and my car was in the shop twice in last two weeks. Getting the display replaced and error codes cleared.
Sponsored

Attachments

PS3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
Here is a new one for me this week. I have a EX-L with Navigation 1.5L and my car was in the shop twice in last two weeks. Getting the display replaced and error codes cleared.
Does it stay on or disappear after you restart?

PS3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
Stays on. I have restarted around 6 times since it came on this morning.
Anything seem odd with the car (sound, driving, etc)? The only time I have seen that was in my previous Honda when an oxygen sensor went out in the exhaust.

OP
OP

klm57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anything seem odd with the car (sound, driving, etc)? The only time I have seen that was in my previous Honda when an oxygen sensor went out in the exhaust.
So far nothing odd drive or sound wise. Keeping my fingers crossed.

dick w

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Sedan Touring, '18 CR-V Touring AWD
Country flag
You are going to have to take it to the dealer and have them read out the codes and figure it out. There have been a number of reports of these on the 2.0L engine with knock sensor codes. There's now a software fix and TSB for them. I can't recall many reports like this on the 1.5 engine. Hopefully it's something straightforward. Good luck and keep us posted.

OP
OP

klm57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The warning has been on for two days. I went to drop off the car at the dealer and filled out the form. Started the car to get the mileage and the warning went out. Leaving at the dealer to see what's going on.

davidvanchu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX
This happened to me. Take the emergency fuel funnel adapter in the spare tire area and stick it in the fuel filler neck in and out 10 times. That should clear it if it happens again. The second flap gets stuck.

OP
OP

klm57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It was a fuel pressure sensor. Pulled a code for it. Said it was reading double what it should be. Part is supposed to be in tomorrow and I can pickup after work.

68charger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
016 civic exl, 68 charger,08 ram cummins,15 corolla,99mustang le/se
I hope that fixes it mine is still in for the same thing but worse so they told me ,I have been told today that the field engineer is working on it now look at my other post under surging

OP
OP

klm57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think it was actually called Fuel Tank pressure sensor. I picked it up tonight but they were unable to give me a receipt since their system was down. They are supposed to send it to me.
Sponsored