Ariel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I’m having the same issue. No cats and I have o2 disabled on Flash Pro. Resolution, ordering an o2 sensor extender for the Downpipe.

SperryCTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
Decided to take out the CTR tonight. Cruising on the highway for about a half hour. Got up to speed a couple times just to maneuver a bit but no real hard pulls. Found myself boxed, got annoyed by the guy going slow, dropped to 3rd at about 60mph. And she said oh no you don’t and threw the CEL with these same errors and limped on me. Pulled over to see what was wrong. Saw this thread. I’m driving again right now, I checked the engine bay nothing seemed or sounded weird. Gonna run through some of the diagnostics stuff tomorrow and see if I can figure out. I’ve literally put 400 miles on this thing lol smh

SperryCTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
Decided to take out the CTR tonight. Cruising on the highway for about a half hour. Got up to speed a couple times just to maneuver a bit but no real hard pulls. Found myself boxed, got annoyed by the guy going slow, dropped to 3rd at about 60mph. And she said oh no you don’t and threw the CEL with these same errors and limped on me. Pulled over to see what was wrong. Saw this thread. I’m driving again right now, I checked the engine bay nothing seemed or sounded weird. Gonna run through some of the diagnostics stuff tomorrow and see if I can figure out. I’ve literally put 400 miles on this thing lol smh
Update: went to take it to autozone to run the diagnostic scanner. Anddd the errors are gone and no CEL. What the hell happened here?

• Haha
Reactions: Myx

rallyered225

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type-R
Country flag
Update: went to take it to autozone to run the diagnostic scanner. Anddd the errors are gone and no CEL. What the hell happened here?
Mine would do this with the HKS intake even with the AFR. The codes would pop for a while and then randomly disappear but they always came back.

tylerdelacruz

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Emission and rev match system problem 3A1D4F62-76FA-4A8A-A5C0-083422419836

anyone ever got this code?
P0507
Only thing I have installed is a prl hvi which I installed about 3 months ago. Everything was fine until a cel popped up today on my drive home.
Sponsored