websitesdown

First Name
Bee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI , 2023 Civic Sport
Country flag
What was the problem with Eman's again? It's missing some component, right? I remember reading a few posts on it.
Yeah it's missing the pilot bushing or part that melts anyway and causes issues so, nothing's wrong with it. He just eliminated the part that had caused issues since the eighth gen anyway.
Sponsored

redcivic19x

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
Most of the aftermarket clutches for the 1.5T Si’s, are complete trash. Many have reported problems with gear lockout, heavy pedal feeling. Eman’s CTR Retro clutch has been proven to hold power and not slip. It also has an OEM Clutch pedal feel.
I have the ACT street clutch and it’s working really well so far. Holds the torque nicely and the pedal stiffness is just a little bit stronger than OEM, but I personally prefer it a little bit stiffer, just feels better.

redcivic19x

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
Ordered the kzcmc on sep 1 still no word on anything
Bought mine on the 5th and haven’t heard anything either. But the consensus I’ve gotten is that you won’t know when their shipped, they’ll just arrive at your doorstep. Which is kinda scary to me because fedex or ups is a shot in the dark on whether they drop off the package at the correct address or not. I’m just hoping to get them sometime around the end of the month *crosses fingers*

websitesdown

First Name
Bee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Ordered the kzcmc on sep 1 still no word on anything
Same.

He just messaged me and said that they're packing a bunch up today for shipping!!

Last edited:

Oddwayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Si coupe & 99 ej6
Country flag
Eman’s Si is running the clutch he made. I think he’s putting down around 500hp+, and according to him, it’s held together really well. I would assume it’s capable of handling that. Most of the aftermarket clutches end up having chattering & end up breaking bc the amount of tq these Si’s put down is crazy.
Clutches are rated by torque values not hp.

websitesdown

First Name
Bee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Got email for shipping confirmation!

I got my emails confirming shipping of both the cmc and the clutch as well what what!!! Getting my exhaust and downpipe installed Monday morning and will be getting the clutch and cmc installed shortly after it arrives.

Now if I could just get the @PRL Motorsports intercooler kit that I ordered 2 months ago, I'll be in there woot woot!!! They did get my ethanol kit to me right away.

Update: Eman said that he'll be dropping things off at UPS today as well just fyi.

Last edited:

RLegionSi

First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red 2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Clutches are rated by torque values not hp.
Either way, most of the clutches I’ve seen and people reported, have not been able to hold the amount of torque these 1.5’s put out.

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si, 2006 Saab 9-3 Aero
Build Thread
Link
Country flag

jason510

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
When the time comes and if you're running a stock tune, is this still a good option over the original OEM Si clutch or is it overkill?

Just thinking ahead when the time comes. Thanks.
Sponsored