naldyjams

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
this is a follow up to my post yesterday. I was hooking up a new head unit and it wasn’t turning on. long story short, i assumed it was a fuse issue so i replaces fuses #19 under the hood and fuse #1 drivers side. seemed to fix the issue but the axxess steering wheel kit wasn’t functioning properly. I disassembled and reassembled and now nothing is working...

car stalls after ignition, it’s still getting power from the battery so i’m assuming it’s the immobilizer kicking in. but the ABS, ACC, LKAS, etc are all down and it seems to think i’m in Park, Drive, and Reverse all at the same time??

I’m going to go through and check all of the fuses to see if there’s an issue there but does anyone have any ideas on what else I could check? or should i just take it in to the dealer at this point?

Honda Civic 10th gen Electronics issue. car is stalling 4DD659B2-51AD-423B-8B15-169F9C0C2493
Sponsored

OP
OP

naldyjams

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
this is a follow up to my post yesterday. I was hooking up a new head unit and it wasn’t turning on. long story short, i assumed it was a fuse issue so i replaces fuses #19 under the hood and fuse #1 drivers side. seemed to fix the issue but the axxess steering wheel kit wasn’t functioning properly. I disassembled and reassembled and now nothing is working...

car stalls after ignition, it’s still getting power from the battery so i’m assuming it’s the immobilizer kicking in. but the ABS, ACC, LKAS, etc are all down and it seems to think i’m in Park, Drive, and Reverse all at the same time??

I’m going to go through and check all of the fuses to see if there’s an issue there but does anyone have any ideas on what else I could check? or should i just take it in to the dealer at this point?

4DD659B2-51AD-423B-8B15-169F9C0C2493.png
Honda Civic 10th gen Electronics issue. car is stalling BD28A904-DDE4-431D-971F-2A5D8EC96347
Honda Civic 10th gen Electronics issue. car is stalling DF6552B6-71C7-47F7-AF60-D8829C915348

Found two bad fuses, swapped em out and almost everything’s back up and working again. seems like the ACC, LKAS, Tire Sensor, and traction control are still down though. I went through and tested all the smaller fuses with my multimeter and i’m getting a resistance reading on everything.

Does anyone know what may be causing these last ones to not work properly? or what fuse i need to check?

OP
OP

naldyjams

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Is the engine running? If so, drive it around for 5-10 minutes to initialize it. The rest of the lights should go off.
perfect! thanks for the info

CamNhung Dinh

First Name
CamNhung
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Madaz
Country flag
Your car drives it around for 5-10 minutes to initialize it. The rest of the lights should go off.
Sponsored