Electric Turbocharges headed to production. Why didn't I think of that?

A2typeR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si sedan (TSP stage 1) 2016 Mazda Miata Club (Brembo BBS pack)
Country flag
If they had a Fit Si I would be driving one of those.

It actually looks like the early 2000’s version of that gen Si
Sponsored

Drake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si
Country flag
If they had a Fit Si I would be driving one of those.

It actually looks like the early 2000’s version of that gen Si
A 2-door Fit Si would indeed be cool and a good addition to their lineup.

alexrawdriguez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si sedan
Country flag
Electric is the future. Little different since this is about an electric turbo charger but I was sitting inside of a Tesla yesterday and wow man those things are pretty nice. I actually am doing a test drive later today for the model 3 I want to get a feel for it since the performance version is in the same price range as alot of other cars I am looking to upgrade too so I figured I would check it out.

OP
OP
amirza786

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Polestar 2, 2010 Lexus IS 350 Sport
Country flag
Electric is the future. Little different since this is about an electric turbo charger but I was sitting inside of a Tesla yesterday and wow man those things are pretty nice. I actually am doing a test drive later today for the model 3 I want to get a feel for it since the performance version is in the same price range as alot of other cars I am looking to upgrade too so I figured I would check it out.
Here in the Bay Area where I live more than a quarter of the cars are electric, and we have the biggest concentration of Tesla's, you see one or two Tesla's every 5 minutes of driving. Electric cars make total sense, at least here. We have charging stations everywhere, and most companies in the Bay area have them for their employees. They don't pollute as much, they are quiet, and most now have very long ranges. They have also become very cheap to lease, with no maintenance are cheap to own. If I had a long commute, 100 percent I would lease something like the Nissan leaf

OP
OP
amirza786

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Polestar 2, 2010 Lexus IS 350 Sport
Country flag
Wish I could find another GD3 Sport in manual. I miss mine.

20181104_225017.jpg

20181104_225851.jpg
My neighbor has this exact model (or very close to this), except better rims

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
Here in the Bay Area where I live more than a quarter of the cars are electric, and we have the biggest concentration of Tesla's, you see one or two Tesla's every 5 minutes of driving. Electric cars make total sense, at least here. We have charging stations everywhere, and most companies in the Bay area have them for their employees. They don't pollute as much, they are quiet, and most now have very long ranges. They have also become very cheap to lease, with no maintenance are cheap to own. If I had a long commute, 100 percent I would lease something like the Nissan leaf
There’s a lot of Tesla’s where I live it’s the fav among the snow birds also seedy bars too

REBELXSi

Señor Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si coupe RIP, '20 CRV EX-L Hybrid
Country flag
My neighbor has this exact model (or very close to this), except better rims
Better rims? Psh... There are no better rims than GSR wheels :p

alexrawdriguez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si sedan
Country flag
I very much enjoyed the ride when I test drove it, actually it surprised me because I liked it more then I thought I would and was also surprised with how fast those things are its mind blowing.
Sponsored