Electric parking brake problem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda civic LX
Country flag
Hi guys have a 2017 Civic LX I went to start my car and I got a error message saying electric parking brake problem on the display the red parking light was flashing and all four wheels were locked I could not move I never used the parking brake ever this is the second time that I got this message
has anyone else got the electronic parking brake error?
I brought my car to Honda Civic 10th gen Electric parking brake problem 20171231_155553 my dealer in Milton they said they've never heard of this before they ran their test and could find nothing wrong..
Sponsored

latole

Civic Lx 2018 Manual , Civic LX 2016 Manual
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Somebody report same brake problem here fews (?) months ago

axif86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX w/HS
Country flag
Hi guys have a 2017 Civic LX I went to start my car and I got a error message saying electric parking brake problem on the display the red parking light was flashing and all four wheels were locked I could not move I never used the parking brake ever this is the second time that I got this message
has anyone else got the electronic parking brake error?
I brought my car to 20171231_155553.jpg my dealer in Milton they said they've never heard of this before they ran their test and could find nothing wrong..
Did you get this fixed? I have the same issue. Dealer has no idea what to do. Find this so unreliable to drive if I get this on the highway or something

latole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Did you get this fixed? I have the same issue. Dealer has no idea what to do. Find this so unreliable to drive if I get this on the highway or something
You can't go to another dealer ?

We wish to have a come back from OP

axif86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX w/HS
Country flag
You can't go to another dealer ?

We wish to have a come back from OP
So the dealer finally updated the software and so far so good. Just annoying that you need to make multiple trips cause they don’t have any idea what’s wrong
Sponsored