Eibach Springs Available Soon!

Design

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 MS3, 17 ABM Si Sedan
Country flag
Probably going to have to wait until the SI is released to get all of the aftermarket parts. Although, I don't know why companies are waiting for the SI when there's a ton of civics already on the street looking for parts.
Doubt it, at least when it comes to springs. The Si, coupe, hatch and sedan will all likely get their own R&D and part IDs.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jay.DeVries

Jay.DeVries

Yee Yee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T, 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
How does the ride height look

buset46

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Civic LX, 2016 Honda Civic EX-T
heres how its sits with the sportline prototypes, and this was taken about 2 days after the springs were installed, so springs haven't settled properly yet. since then, the car sat a little lower than before. it is just perfect for my taste. handling has improved, cornering is sharper than before, and i barely noticed any difference in ride comfort. eibach did a great job in my opinion

Honda Civic 10th gen Eibach Springs Available Soon! 20160805_184154

staged84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic touring
Country flag
Hm are you from nj ? I saw a white civic on route 46 that looked to be droppe,d, maybe it was you? any news on when they release it?

Last edited:

Pchilnsf415

heres how its sits with the sportline prototypes, and this was taken about 2 days after the springs were installed, so springs haven't settled properly yet. since then, the car sat a little lower than before. it is just perfect for my taste. handling has improved, cornering is sharper than before, and i barely noticed any difference in ride comfort. eibach did a great job in my opinion

20160805_184154.jpg
Your civic looks great.

buset46

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hm are you from nj ? I saw a white civic on route 46 that looked to be droppe,d, maybe it was you? any news on when they release it?
nah bro, im from riverside ca, eibach hq is in corona ca, im just a few miles away from them thats why their r&d dept. chose my 10th as a test car for their springs.

Pchilnsf415

thank you! i still look back whenever i park it, and whenever i walk away. :p:headbang:
I bet. I do the same. Wish I could test those springs out. Guess there are perks for you guys that live in So Cal.

De When

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Coupe EX-T
Country flag

20160805_184154.jpg
Really nice and perfect height :thumbsup:

buset46

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks good! A little too low for me :cool:; will you be testing the prokit springs as well?
eibach already did test the pro kit on my car, but i was not able to see it because they went straight to fitting the sportlines on my 10th. eibach told me the pro kit sat atleast an inch higher than the sportlines.

1WickedCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX Sedan, 2007 Mercedes Benz C230 Sport 6MT
eibach already did test the pro kit on my car, but i was not able to see it because they went straight to fitting the sportlines on my 10th. eibach told me the pro kit sat atleast an inch higher than the sportlines.
Thanks, good to know - hope you are also getting new shocks? The stock shocks weren't meant to be used with lowering springs, especially with the drop of the sportline (around 2-2.25" drop?). Hopefully, Eibach will make a matching shock, like they've done with other kits.

Since you're in contact with Eibach, can you ask them if they will also make coilovers for our rides?
Sponsored